(OT) Bit of Excitement Here! (Freak-out Warning)

Old April 29th 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default (OT) Bit of Excitement Here! (Freak-out Warning)

Christine BA wrote:

Cheryl kirjoitti:

Ewww... I HATE spiders!

As an aside, webshots just slammed me and I wonder if they're infected,
or if I am? It started opening a ton of new tabs in my browser with
images and wouldn't stop doing it. I had to kill IE. Yes, IE. So
probably me. *sigh*

I've had this tab-opening-thingy on FF, but that's...oh...more than a
year ago by now... Can't remember what I did with it except run all
possible anti-spyware and antivirus programs on the comp...

Sounds like ad-ware. The exact same thing happened to me a few months
ago - pages kept opening up trying to get me to see all this junk. I ran
some software called "anti-malware" by "antimalwarebytes", which got rid
of it. Google it, you'll find it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 29th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Christine BA" wrote in message

Cheryl kirjoitti:

Ewww... I HATE spiders!

As an aside, webshots just slammed me and I wonder if they're
infected, or if I am? It started opening a ton of new tabs in my
browser with images and wouldn't stop doing it. I had to kill IE. Yes,
IE. So probably me. *sigh*

I've had this tab-opening-thingy on FF, but that's...oh...more than a
year ago by now... Can't remember what I did with it except run all
possible anti-spyware and antivirus programs on the comp...

I've had that too, but its because Suki has plonked her rather fluffy butt
directly onto the keyboard and knows the magical combination of keys to open
new windows. If it had happened only once, I'd put it down to coincidence,
but it happens so darn often I swear that cat knows exacty what she's doing
and can type with her browneye.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old April 30th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

I've had that too, but its because Suki has plonked her rather fluffy butt
directly onto the keyboard and knows the magical combination of keys to open
new windows. If it had happened only once, I'd put it down to coincidence,
but it happens so darn often I swear that cat knows exacty what she's doing
and can type with her browneye.

And this is the cat who's not so bright? I shudder to think what the
other two can do...

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 30th 09, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message

Yowie wrote:

I've had that too, but its because Suki has plonked her rather
fluffy butt directly onto the keyboard and knows the magical
combination of keys to open new windows. If it had happened only
once, I'd put it down to coincidence, but it happens so darn often I
swear that cat knows exacty what she's doing and can type with her
browneye.

And this is the cat who's not so bright? I shudder to think what the
other two can do...

Perhaps the more accurate description of Suki is that she can keenly focus
her otherwise substandard intellect, and anything outside these two narrow
horizons goes wanting. The two areas in which she excels are Seeking Out
Food and Garnering Human's Attention. In the latter case, she cares not one
whit whether said Human Attention is of the positive or negative variety, as
long as it is continuously supplied in copious quantities. Much like Paris
Hilton, really.

Yowie