In a dream

Old October 26th 05, 12:08 PM
Miss Violette

Default In a dream

A large black and white cat sleeps the sleep of the well fed and well loved,
there has been sadness in his heart and in his house but he is sleeping to
rejuvenate himself so as to continue comforting the hoomanz as they are
needing extra tending at the moment, and besides he is tired, and after all
a cat...

There is a bit of fog and a soft mewing sound, he listens intently, raising
his head, he thinks that sounds like my mammacat but Soft she said Miss
Violette was atta bridge, I iz catfuzzled... Then out of the dark, behind
him he hears...

TV Tater you and the others are doing very well at taking over my jobs, this
is good for the hoomanz as it will comfort them, it is good that you and OEJ
are taking your baths on Soft's feet while she reads the potter, It is good
that OEJ is taking my spot under the headboard because trudi can't defend
the position and frankly you and Tiger are too big to get under there. I am
pleased to see that Tiger has taken over my duty of playing chaseychase with
OEJ and it is very rewarding to watch Trudi start to patrol for greeblings.
However I do have to scold you TV you are acting a bit sad, and you have
been neglecting yourown ladycat, you need to get on with life and as soon as
the ball is finished, you need to celebrate and get wedwinked. The purpose
of life is to live it and learn lessons, if you do not get on with your life
you are being wasteful of your life and you are being disrespectful to bast
and the gifts of love and life you have been given, as soon as Cleopatra is
ready get wedwinked!!! I wish I could have been there in person, but I will
be watching, and I will have a party with Dyna GM and the rest of our
friends that are here with me... The fog gets a bit thicker, TV rolls over,
falls off the chair onto the floor, creating a loud thump and wakes with a
start... There on the floor is one petal from a very small Violette...

I guez I needsta Ask Myown lof when her wulta likta get wedwinked!!! TV

Old October 26th 05, 04:02 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I guez I needsta Ask Myown lof when her wulta likta get wedwinked!!! TV

Oh, TV, that was quite a dream! I'm glad to hear that Miss Violette
approves of how your family is adjusting.

Since the Jellicle Ball is over, how abotu we have our pre-wedwink
reception at the Eiffel Tower, then maybe Friday we can teleport over to
the special spot I found and get wedwinked?

Cleo
Old October 26th 05, 05:12 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Nathan? In a dream

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:02:37 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

I guez I needsta Ask Myown lof when her wulta likta get wedwinked!!! TV

Oh, TV, that was quite a dream! I'm glad to hear that Miss Violette
approves of how your family is adjusting.

Since the Jellicle Ball is over, how abotu we have our pre-wedwink
reception at the Eiffel Tower, then maybe Friday we can teleport over to
the special spot I found and get wedwinked?

Cleo

I just sent an e-mail to Nathan's humans, asking if Nathan would be
available this Friday or Saturday. If this works for the flower kitty,
would it work for my handsome TV gentlemancat?

Mme Anais, would my matron of honor be available Friday or Saturday?

Cleo
Old October 26th 05, 05:30 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:12:39 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's little agile paws typed:

I just sent an e-mail to Nathan's humans, asking if Nathan would be
available this Friday or Saturday. If this works for the flower kitty,
would it work for my handsome TV gentlemancat?

Mme Anais, would my matron of honor be available Friday or Saturday?

Cleo

Ov cawz, deerie! I finks dat yur wedwink wood be a luffly effent fur
da kommunity!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2005 12:29:06 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 27th 05, 10:20 AM
Miss Violette

the porter twinkles and out steps TV, *

I iz readi ta go, I haz a bar... chapo.. Frenchie hat fur bof uf uses, TV,
to excited to get alla wurdz right
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old October 27th 05, 03:43 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default INVITATION: Pre-wedwink party

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:20:56 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

the porter twinkles and out steps TV, *

I iz readi ta go, I haz a bar... chapo.. Frenchie hat fur bof uf uses, TV,
to excited to get alla wurdz right

All of you kitties in RPCC, Sir TV and I would like to invite you all to
a pre-wedwink party. Teleport to Paris, France - specifically, to the
Eiffel Tower. If you go around the back side you'll see a kitty-sized
elevator. Tell the elevator operator (an elderly tabby named Jacques) that
you're there for the wedding party and he'll take you up to the special
cats-only level that the humans don't even know about.

We've got lots of yummy food, good stuff to drink, fresh nip, and a live
band for dancing. And it's got an excellent view over Paris!

And in case any of you kitties are afraid of elevators, I'll set up a
portable teleporter inside the party room, too.

We won't be here long, just until the weekend. Then the wedwink will
take place!

Cleopatra

Old October 27th 05, 03:59 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:24:16 -0500, Miss Violette's little agile paws
typed:

Here iza a frenchie hat fur you anna i gived one ta Tiger dat matchez
yourown, TV

Fangu TV! puts it on Dat lukd nice. adjusts Tiger's An yu luk so
hansum smooch

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/27/2005 10:58:03 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 27th 05, 04:03 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:20:56 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

the porter twinkles and out steps TV, *

I iz readi ta go, I haz a bar... chapo.. Frenchie hat fur bof uf uses, TV,
to excited to get alla wurdz right

Oh, thank you, TV! That's beautiful.

[Cleo carefully fit's her new hat and adjusts it until it's just right]

It fits perfectly. And yours look so dashing!

Cleo