Tribyoot to my SistaBefur, Harriet

Old October 10th 03, 11:06 PM
Daisy via Clowder

Default Tribyoot to my SistaBefur, Harriet

Umm, pleeze eggscuse me, may I just tell you abowt my Sistabefur, who
woz korled Harriet. I diddent know her, becos she woz gone to the
Rainbow Bridge a little bit befur I kame here. So orl I know is wot
my Newmum has told me, but she talks abowt her a lot, and effen tho
she duzzent say it, I knows there is a Bighole in her heart, for
Harriet. I do my best to fill it, but I think it will take sum time.

Harriet woz the gentlest, sweetest, nicest natured kitty that my
Newmum eva belonged to. She came to thuh family when she woz just 8
weeks old, and left when she woz praktikally 18 years, so that iz a
furry long time to know somewun. She woz a furry gud gurl, and neva
caused any trubble in thuh house, and effen when she got siksik near
thuh end, she diddent know that she was siksik coz she felt no pain,
and my Newmum made sure of that. I know that I wood have liked her,
and from the pikshers I have seen, she was truly a furry beeyootiful
kitty - a luvly tabby and white gurl, so pretty, with always a smiley
face. Evrywun who knew her, loved her.

I'm sure that she has now met up with all the uther kitties who have
Gone Befur, and I know that they will all look out fur each other.

Umm, that's all I wanted to say, thank you furry much.

Daisy

http://thecalicogirls.com/harriet.htm

Old October 14th 03, 01:42 AM
ladyjade

Dat waz a lufflee tribyewt tu Harriet Daisy sniff Weez node weez wudda
lyked hur.

DaRennieKidz

Old October 14th 03, 02:54 AM
Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

[...]

Awww Daisy, Harriet waz a geeyewteeful gurlkitty. Weze sorry dat hur had tu
go tu da Bridje, but weze glad dat yur newmum gottid yu, anna weze hopez yu
haf az long anna happy a life az Harriet did. Weze shure dat she iz missed,
but weze alsew shure dat hur is watchin ofur yu anna yur newmum anna newdad.

DaMooreKittiez

Old October 14th 03, 08:31 PM
Ray or Fran

Daisy, that was a furry lovely tribute to Harriet. Weze just knowz that
effuryone here would have liked her. Headbutts to youze Meowmie and purrs
of comfort for the Harriet sized hole in her heart.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

(Tribute respectfully snipped)

Old October 15th 03, 12:30 AM
The Clowder

Fangu, effurywun, fur yur kind reeplys. Wee'ze furrwurrdid dem to
Daisy's mum, an no shee will bee furry tuchd to reeed dem.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply