Please purr for me

Old April 3rd 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Please purr for me

I have an upset tummy and Meowmie said we are going to TED in an hour.
She already bagged up my 'floor sample' and litterbox sample to take to TED.
She emptied my litter box to collect pee for TED. But I don't feel the need
pee. Hope TED won't stick a tube under my tail to steal my pee. I hate that.
I just finished 2 weeks of antie biotics for a UTI and Meowmie said TED may
want to exam my pee again.
She also said its time for my needles. I hate that too, but not as much as
the
act of pee stealing.
I need purrs big time!

Rusty

Old April 3rd 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I need purrs big time!

Rusty

All of da Highland Kitties will send our bestest and rumbliest purrs your
way.

Harri

Old April 3rd 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Back from TED

Just got back from TED. It was horrible. There were many dogs there and we
waited
a long time to see TED. Even Meowmie was afraid of the Rotweiler.
I complained loudly when TED stuck needles into me. TED
said I am getting older and grouchy. My poops are fine, but I got ringworm
on my
ears. Meowmie has to put stuff on my ears for that. She still has to get
some pee
from me to give to TED, using an empy litter box. That's better than what
TED would
do to steal pee from me.
We came home with another can of prescription fud to try. This time it is
the Mature
Cat formula. TED said it is better for my kidneys.
I have to go back for another shot of Program in 6 months. Hope Meowmie
forgets
about it. Meowmie said I am bankrupting her and sending her to an early
grave.
But who would take care of me then?

Fangs for all your purrs.

Rusty

Old April 3rd 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:24:47 -0400, W. Leong's little, agile paws
typed:

I have an upset tummy and Meowmie said we are going to TED in an hour.
She already bagged up my 'floor sample' and litterbox sample to take to TED.
She emptied my litter box to collect pee for TED. But I don't feel the need
pee. Hope TED won't stick a tube under my tail to steal my pee. I hate that.
I just finished 2 weeks of antie biotics for a UTI and Meowmie said TED may
want to exam my pee again.
She also said its time for my needles. I hate that too, but not as much as
the
act of pee stealing.
I need purrs big time!

Rusty

Yew haff mine purrs!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................... ........
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/3/2006 4:35:56 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old April 3rd 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

ifin her putz you inna klean kitty jail dat her haz scrubbed gif her da pee
reallyreally fazt anna you willz get owt, Tiger, not likin da sownd of
mature anna needlez inna same sentenze

Old April 4th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrs for you, Rusty. Mia has stomach troubles a lot and barfs
sometimes (pancreatitis). She says this is nasty, so we hope you get
better fast and stay that way. No more needles and stuff. Also, purrs
for TED's cat too.

Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac