surprise celebration party

Old August 28th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default surprise celebration party

Burdweisers are good. Thanks.

Clarence and Nathan

Julie Porter wrote:
Dats furry nise! We're glad to be infited.

We'll breng thuh Burdweisers.

HoneyCat and Andy

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everykitty. We're having a surprise celebration party for Cousin
Roscoe and Chester for winning their elections. We're all going to
meet here and teleport to the secret place that we found that's
wonderful for parties. We're having it catered by several places like
Boston Market, the Seefud Empurrium and a couple other places with

good
food. We're also bringing pizza and any kitty can bring whatever food
and drink they want. We're also going to have premium catnip for

every
kitty. All of you are invited. We're starting it at midnight tonight
and it'll go on until all of us get tired of partying.

Clarence and Nathan

Old August 28th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Wow! Those are wonderful! Maybe we can use those to pry Chester away
from his new work that he thinks he has to do right away!

Clarence and Nathan

Me wrote:
Weze gotted sum tuna juce koktales an sum pit-er-pats. Jest dont tell
meowmie we tuk a tin of ar favorite treets wit us. Sumkitty is gonna
hafta help us get da tin open, cuz we haznt figured dat out yet.

Snowflake, Booker an Chappy

Old August 28th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

[Kitty Schottland lands her teleporter in the middle of the
catering hall.] Has the party started yet? Where's the food?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Opportunistic Eater

Hi Kitty Schottland. The party isn't here, it's somewhere else. This
is just where we're putting together the food and we're not giving it
to any cat until the party.

Did you bring Cousin Roscoe?

Clarence

Old August 28th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Wow! That's wonderful.

Nathan

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I yam kummin tuu.
Ovkorze I yam brinkink lotza
Mousesikulz© an Micekreemz© ov awl flafurrz.
--
Pitö.önya

Old August 28th 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ember

Hears a cuple of platturs ov (wild not farmd) sammon sooshi, with nip leevs,
efur popyular hear onna coast.
Concatylayshins to the candidaytes fur thees pozishins ov servis to
Catmerica an internashinal cat soliderrity!
Grate debayts.
Concatyulayshins to the winners an runners-up!

Ember, testing a sammon roll :-)

Old August 28th 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yep, i iz allatime readi fura parti, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
ps.com...
Are you ready to go?

Nathan

kule, Tiger

Old August 28th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz wonnerful mine hooman efin eatz deze, Chester for himself and tiger,
who has his mouth full

Old August 28th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Wow! Those are wonderful! Maybe we can use those to pry Chester away
from his new work that he thinks he has to do right away!

Clarence and Nathan

I tole u Chief Justicat influenced by Purresident but no 1 beleeve me.

"Lovable Louise"

Mine gudness, we need a surprize party! Sammy da 'Venture Cat Cat community 26 January 4th 06 06:26 AM
New Year's Party For Cats Tonight Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 0 December 31st 05 06:23 PM
(OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party Pat Cat anecdotes 0 October 28th 05 10:54 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
party tart Tish S Cat anecdotes 18 June 15th 04 02:12 PM