Rosco's New Toy?

Old August 31st 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Rosco's New Toy?

hihihi Trudi, smoochies to yourownsef
wrote in message
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
soft wuz gonna get one of deze butted furry readed where somecat wuz

afeared
ofit so soft didn't get one, Tiger
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to play with new toy I just saw! It's up so high I can't catch
it. I tried to jump but that didn't work. So I just sit on the

dining
room table and look and look and look. GranMeowmie says I'm gonna get
dizzy if I keep looking at it. What's dizzy? And what's that fan
doing on the ceiling?

A very catfused Cousin Rosco

Cousin Rosco, mom ses thu furst time she turned on thu ceeling fan in
hur furst Nu Orleens compartment, Patrick (RB) thot it was hu HUJ BURD
& made himself in2 uh b&w pancake on thu floor!
snickering, BK
Pawess, Ms Trudi, menee menee paw smoochies!!

Old August 31st 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anonymous

hihihi Trudi, smoochies to yourownsef
chocolatecatbook wrote in message
oups.com...