Two Kittens so far....

Old March 27th 05, 06:34 AM
Tanada

Default Two Kittens so far....

Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long distance
viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings that we
haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie so far,
and we hope she keeps it up.

Pam S.
Old March 27th 05, 06:35 AM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long
distance viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings
that we haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie
so far, and we hope she keeps it up.

Pam S.

AWWWWWWWW! Go Sonya! Good kitty-mom!

Jill

Old March 27th 05, 06:38 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:34:57 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long distance
viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings that we
haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie so far,
and we hope she keeps it up.

Pam S.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeek!

Theresa
Old March 27th 05, 06:43 AM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:34:57 +0000, Tanada wrote:

Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long distance
viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings that we haven't
been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie so far, and we hope
she keeps it up.

Pam S.

I've been trying to compose a song using the music of Cheek to Cheek --
could use some help -----

Kittens -- we've got kittens
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
At last I've found the happiness I seek --And soon we'll be dancing cheek
to cheek.

As I said: could use some help.

Purrs for an easy delivery for little Sonya and purrs for all the babes.
MLB
Old March 27th 05, 06:47 AM
jmcquown

Tanada wrote:
Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long
distance viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings
that we haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie
so far, and we hope she keeps it up.

Pam S.

Can you tell we are all staying up tonight to "witness" the birthing with
you? Can't wait until she lets you get some pics. But give her time; I'm
sure she's felt rushed enough as it is

Jill

Old March 27th 05, 06:51 AM
Mischief

Oh, I totally agree!!!

Besides, I've gone into work half awake before.

But I'm PST, so it's only 10 pm for me. hehehehe

Kristi

Old March 27th 05, 07:04 AM
Marina

Tanada wrote:

Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long distance
viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings that we
haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie so far,
and we hope she keeps it up.

Yay! It really started! I thought she might be simulating. WTG, Sonya!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old March 27th 05, 06:56 AM
Pat

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long distance
viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings that we
haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie so far,
and we hope she keeps it up.

What a relief, for Sonya and you and Rob and your whole crew and this whole
NG!!

I bet your telling Sonya *not* to have the kittens and go for the world
record is what brought on her labor.

I do think they must be at least a little bit "overdue" so don't be
surprised if they open their little eyes quickly. I had a mama cat that was
scared of a new kitten in the house and she managed to keep her kittens in
for an extra week until I figured out why she was tense and locked the new
kitten in the bathroom for a day. She had the kittens that evening, and
their eyes where open on the morning of the 4th day.

I let the older kitten out of the bathroom once the kittens were born and
suckling, and before long he was batting the tiny babies around on the floor
like they were hockey pucks. Mama cat didn't object to that - go figure.

Later on, when the new kittens were about 12 weeks old and mama was trying
to wean them, this older kitten (8 weeks or so at the time the litter
arrived) who was by that time 5-6 months old, started letting the younger
kittens nurse on him....

Sending many strong purrs that the rest of the birth and rearing are
uneventful.

Old March 27th 05, 06:53 AM
Cheryl

On Sun 27 Mar 2005 12:34:57a, Tanada wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
link.net):

Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The
second kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is
long distance viewing through a camera lens, and they may have
markings that we haven't been able to spot yet. Sonya is being
a good meowmie so far, and we hope she keeps it up.

Pam S.

The gang here is sending purrs for all to be born healthy and for
Sonya to be a good mom. This is so exciting! Life.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields