How it wurkz

Old July 13th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default How it wurkz

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumwun asked mineself how a wine rebiew for cats wud
go. Here iz a samplee. Diz wine iz like da hooman wine Auntie Soft, gramby
and Unkle Dan likez.

Moscato D”Asti
Diz win iz from Italiee
It iza lite straw kolor
It haz a fruitie sweet taste wiff slite overtonez of nip. Low in alkohol so
u kan drink more of iselfz
It iz lite anna soff on da pallet (datz iz ur tongue and froat.)
Da pricez varies from 11 toonas to 150 toonaz. Our house likez da elefen
toona onez.
If u iz tastink for da first timez, swish itr around in ur mouf but don’t do
like da hoomanz du and spit itself, dat iza a bad waist of gud winez.
Itself kan be serfed wiff annie kind of kibblez or wiff sumphin sweet iffin
u kan talke urown hoomanz out of sumphin. Dont share wiff dem, dey don't
preciate da gud stuffz.

Piglett looks at O t and thinks, I hope it duzent alwayz take a whole boddle
for u ta cide whefther u likez it or notz/

Old July 13th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

beree impuressif, so ifin urself geta apurntmin ta be da catmuniteez
somleirkitty ursef willz hasta du lotsa taztin, huard wurk, OEJ

Old July 13th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 13, 9:13*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
[...]

Dis is a furry infurmatif artikkle, fangu! Ower pwonk costs 5 toonas
a bokkle n mee has bin known tu imbibe!

Jack, Phillystyne
Old July 13th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T puts his paw over his mouth to cover a burp. I iz da cat furr da job
anna Harri kan help me fine winez da kommunitee likez. I bdetz dem show
girl kitties mite know a fing or free about winez so we kan du diz aza grup.
What u fink Toonya?

Old July 13th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza beree guud addishun to da catmunitee, da hoominz what have meetinz
abowt winez, of corze awoso eatz fudz, OEJ