Piglett who is very tired

Old May 19th 11, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Piglett who is very tired

Auntie Soft and Uncle Furry kamed to diz houze diz day. Unkle Furry fixed
diz grup for mineself as hi knowed I wanted to get bak on and talk to
Wascal, and da redt of mine frenz. Dere r so mannie messagez but I kan turn
time bak anna commet iffin I wantz.

Da kruize is wonnerful and Loreli iz doing grate. Bear anna liddle
Sammanfta are still making da gramby smile. Ot has mizzed Harri and you
will all git ta kno Lizzzie, Gramby waz bout to change jerown name but she
gotted nzti and iz trying to take all da gud nappink plazez. Well, truf be
told we duzent wanna giff any of ourown nappink plazez up and herself iz jus
trying to take a few.

Glad ta be back

Old May 19th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 4:10*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Auntie Soft and Uncle Furry kamed to diz houze diz day. *Unkle Furry fixed
diz grup for mineself as hi knowed I wanted to get bak on and talk to
Wascal, and da redt of mine frenz. *Dere r so mannie messagez but I kan turn
time bak anna commet iffin I wantz.

Da kruize is wonnerful and Loreli iz doing grate. *Bear anna liddle
Sammanfta are still making da gramby smile. *Ot has mizzed Harri and you
will all git ta kno Lizzzie, *Gramby waz bout to change jerown name but she
gotted nzti and iz trying to take all da gud nappink plazez. *Well, truf be
told we duzent wanna giff any of ourown nappink plazez up and herself iz jus
trying to take a few.

Glad ta be back

Wee is awl glad to see yoo an yoor fambly. Iff yoo need to gnap wee
will tok later.

--
Wascal, speeking for his frenz at Ant Micki's place two
Old May 19th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze missed yu guyz furry much.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old May 19th 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 19 May 2011 03:10:54 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Auntie Soft and Uncle Furry kamed to diz houze diz day. Unkle Furry
fixed diz grup for mineself as hi knowed I wanted to get bak on and talk
to Wascal, and da redt of mine frenz. Dere r so mannie messagez but I
kan turn time bak anna commet iffin I wantz.

Welcome back, OT! And Piglet and Willow an Lizzie. We'z missed all of
youz. How come Piglett is so tired?

Harri
rubbing her head under OT's chin
Old May 19th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Gramby wrote:
Auntie Soft and Uncle Furry kamed to diz houze diz day. Unkle Furry
fixed diz grup for mineself as hi knowed I wanted to get bak on and talk
to Wascal, and da redt of mine frenz. Dere r so mannie messagez but I
kan turn time bak anna commet iffin I wantz.

Da kruize is wonnerful and Loreli iz doing grate. Bear anna liddle
Sammanfta are still making da gramby smile. Ot has mizzed Harri and you
will all git ta kno Lizzzie, Gramby waz bout to change jerown name but
she gotted nzti and iz trying to take all da gud nappink plazez. Well,
truf be told we duzent wanna giff any of ourown nappink plazez up and
herself iz jus trying to take a few.

Glad ta be back

Ifn shee chang hur naym weez wud notkno who shee iz an neber wud shee,
Weez glyd sheez bak. TuTu

Old May 19th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T stands and rubs Harri's left ear and tells her, Piglett is training
Lizzy and dat haz been a hard harde job. Her iz smaller dan allofuz and haz
more energee dan anyof uz. Piglett iz trying her bestis but Lizzie iza
hanful.

Old May 19th 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wee iz awl vury gwad tew see yew bak. Wee mizzed awl uff yew
Luffs Mosey, MeOwy, da bitties, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy.

Old May 20th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 19 May 2011 03:10:54 -0500, Gramby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Glad ta be back

I iz certainwy gwad to haff yoo gize bak! I missed yoo!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/19/2011 7:16:34 PM

Deer Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 6 February 20th 11 06:29 PM
Deer Miz Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 5 October 24th 10 11:00 PM
Piglett is in the hou Granby Cat community 11 June 10th 10 09:42 PM
Piglett Granby Cat community 5 February 22nd 10 08:00 PM
Deer Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 0 July 22nd 09 12:54 AM