My Meowmie is Mean

Old February 1st 05, 10:07 PM
Holly

Default My Meowmie is Mean

Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

Old February 1st 05, 10:16 PM
Sandra

you poor thing,but she was right. You could have got very sick if you had
not had a bath. Best not to play with the shampoo in future!

--
Sandra

Old February 1st 05, 10:23 PM
Duke of Url

Holly wrote:

Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det
me. My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie
but den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat
but I not like da bath.

Brings back SO many memories of living in Virginia, where 3 cats had to have
frequent anti-flea baths!
--
NOTE: Alternate eddress is

Old February 1st 05, 11:02 PM
Karen

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

Naw. You wiw feel bedder with da bath. Honest.

Old February 1st 05, 11:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On 1 Feb 2005 13:07:08 -0800, "Holly"
yodeled:

Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

Dear little Sasha,
I know it felt yucky to get dunked in the water, but your meowmie was
really right to do it. She needed to get the shampoo off you, not
just because it could make you itchy, but because it could also get in
your eyes and hurt them, or you could swallow some when cleaning your
fur, and get sick. You meowmy loves you and wants you to be OK. I
hope you are all nice and warm and snuggly now.

Maybe there are other ways to get a nice smell that woudn't be bad for
you.

Theresa
Old February 1st 05, 11:51 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-01, Sasha dictated:

I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

At least your mom had some excuse of a reason!

My mom is mean for *no reason at all*. Last night, mom and dad and I were in
a serious discussion at the dinner table. Mom was really upset. Something
about double-you-fours and not getting a reefer? Reefum? Something.
Whatever.

Anyway, I was sitting on a kitchen chair, lending my moral support, when
suddenly I noticed that this ... this fuzzy THING near my nether regions was
twitching provocatively. It caught my attention, and I stared at it as it
twitched nervously back and forth. How dare this fuzzy thing be near my
posterior, and how DARE it TWITCH like that?? Well, I had to teach it a
lesson in manners, so I reached out, grabbed it, and caught a big mouthful.

Apparently, it was my tail. Ahem. I instantly proceeded to groom it and the
rest of my body, thoroughly. I knew it was my tail all along, of course. I
mean, who wouldn't know their own tail when they saw it? Utterly insane.

Mom, though, just laughed and laughed. Like she thought I'd really (hah)
mistaken my tail for an enemy. I glared at her, but she wouldn't shut up.

Stupid humans. And I never did figure out why mom and dad were so upset. At
least they kissed and made up before going to bed, so I had a comfy place to
sleep.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 2nd 05, 12:25 AM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Holly wrote:
Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det
me. My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie
but den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat
but I not like da bath.

Poor Sasha

I hadda baf onced. Mommy didn't dunk me, but held me unner a stream of
runnin water. Den she poured some of da slimey stuff on me and rubbed it
in. It got all bubbly. Mommy rubbed me all over and made sure dat none of
it got in my face or ears (she's good about dat). Den she held me under da
runnin water again and washed alla da foamy stuff off. Den she wrapped me
in a fuzzy thing called a towell and it sopped up mosta da water. Wen she
unrapped me, she said my fur looked like a gerbil was having a bad hair day
and laffed at me. I didn't like dat.

Den to make matters worst, she sprayed some yellow stuff* on me dat smelled
awfull - like rotten eggies. Da one good thing about alla dat was dat Ernie
Minnie & Moe all got bafs & spayed too. Ernie screamed da most. I just
squirmied around abit. Mommy said dat da stinky stuff was to get rid of da
ring worm - she said it was da itchy places we had.

Mimi (Boyfriend's girlfriend)

*Note from Mommy: the yellow stuff was the LymDip (sulferated lime
solution) that TED gave (er, sold) us to help get rid of the ring worm, and
it worked, too. Also helped with a few fleas. They said it would stink
pretty bad, but it wasn't too bad - not nearly as bad as the litterbox!

Old February 2nd 05, 02:26 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:07:08 -0800, Holly wrote:

Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

]

Poor baby! That'll reach you to stay out of your Meowmie's things, MLB