Happy Thanksgiving

Old November 28th 03, 08:37 PM
Cat Protector

Considering that a cat's mouth is probably much cleaner than a human there
is no harm done. There were plenty of times Isis took a bite of something I
was eating and I just kept going.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"PawsForThought" wrote in message
OMG, that's too funny, Candace. That's exactly what I did with the pie

Mickey
was eating at. No one was ever the wiser

Lauren

________

Old November 28th 03, 09:23 PM
Cheryl

In ,
PawsForThought composed with style:

Same to you and your kitties, CP. My Mickey has already had a
start on the holiday. Last night I was making pumpkin pies to
bring to a dinner we're going to later today. I had the pies
cooling on the table and when I turned away for a minute and then
looked back, there was Mickey eating one of the pies.

Lauren

Well I guess he was regular today? g

Old November 28th 03, 09:27 PM
MacCandace

OMG, that's too funny, Candace. That's exactly what I did with the pie
Mickey
was eating at. No one was ever the wiser

Lauren

Well, I was wondering what you did but it seemed impolite to ask. It's what I
would have done, too. I just would have made sure I got a piece from the other
side.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old November 28th 03, 10:40 PM
Karen M.

Angela wrote:

LOL,

One of my aunt's cats got a few licks of the ham that was on the
counter...Those of us who knew just fell over laughing. (The non-cat lovers
would have had heart attacks)

Thankfully, my other half was raised in a household where the cats regularly
jump up onto the counter and "steal tastes", or jump on the set table to
explore and see if they might want an olive. I learned very quickly while
dining to flip my cloth napkin inside out after I sat down. I forgot once and
the cat had dusted it with cat fur.

There are cat people, and there are non-cat people. Never the twain shall meet.
We had cats at my house growing up, but they were expected to mind their
manners. Not nearly as much fun as HIS mom's house where you have to chase the
cat down to retrieve the turkey!

Are you all ready for it? Any second now, the "sensible" posters will be coming
along to mention why we shouldn't be eating food with cat spit on it or serving
it to our guests!

Angela (Aol.com doesn't hop!)

www.rabbitadoption.org Rabbits & small animals for adoption--worldwide links,
including vet referrals & other rescues, care tips, mail order products, etc.

If that were the case I would never get to eat my cereal in the morning!
LOL!