OT - As seen today on the winery route

Old May 31st 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT - As seen today on the winery route

Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old May 31st 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness
overflow.
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Was it just sleeping? That's too funny. He'd look like Bosley if he had
his head stuck under something.
Thanks for posting that. That's a real treat for me...the idea of
seeing a wonderful creature in a pose like that to me is about like
seeing a fairy or a unicorn.

Sherry

Old May 31st 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with
happiness overflow.
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Was it just sleeping? That's too funny. He'd look like Bosley if he
had his head stuck under something.
Thanks for posting that. That's a real treat for me...the idea of
seeing a wonderful creature in a pose like that to me is about like
seeing a fairy or a unicorn.

Sherry

No, sorry to have to tell you but he was a dead'un. See that all the
time here, they are more commonly seen than deer in Canada. Literally
dozens grazing on most fields in the evening. With the curvy, windy
roads, they seem to get run over all the time. Probably cause a ton of
vehicular damage too. Gotta be careful and drive slow.

Old May 31st 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8

That's surprisingly good quality for a cell phone, they must be improving.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 31st 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8

Was it just sleeping?

That was my first thought, too. I'm sure Britta wouldn't have posted it
if it hadn't been just sleeping. The pic's hilarious.

Old May 31st 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8

So now you're telling me there are wandering roo's stealing wine from
Australian wineries? Hmmmm. Well, I like a good Aussie wine myself from
time to time Great photo!

Jill

Old May 31st 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic with
my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8

Yes, I know it's dead... which is sad.

but it is still a funny picture ;-)

Old May 31st 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

To be honest, I think it's rather disgusting. Would everyone still think
it's so funny when someone did this to their cat ? Or is a kangaroo worth
less than a pet ?

Nanny

Help Tuatha de Dannan!!!! Je hoeft alleen maar hier te klikken. :-)
"wafflycat" schreef in bericht

Old May 31st 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Saw this roo today and snapped a pic
with my cell phone:
http://tinyurl.com/n4rg8

Yes, I know it's dead... which is sad.

but it is still a funny picture ;-)

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl