I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

Old October 3rd 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

"-Lost" wrote
now as a kitten could be ER injuries when she's an adult. To get
Gabby to stop attacking your hand, try the "kitten crying uncle"
technique (http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Mew.mpg) - and
then immediately offer her a cat toy instead.

I could just eat them up like a butterscotch sundae.

Old October 3rd 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

On Oct 1, 11:42 pm, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from PawsForThought :

On Sep 28, 2:01 pm, "-Lost" wrote:
I am seriously disappointed in this animal hospital now.

As well you should be. I really hope you won't be taking your cat
there. I know I'm late to this thread, but I just have to say
that butchers like this should be banned from treating animals.
There is a website called the Declaw Hall of Shame. I would list
this vet there.

You did not post a URL. Is this it?

http://www.geocities.com/declawhallofshame/

Sorry, I was posting from work and got interrupted, but yes, that's
it.

I see that "Megan" who runs the "Stop Declaw" Web site e-mailed me as
well. I am going to mention to the friend that they should refer to
the site and see what they have to say about it after that.

Oh good. Megan has lots of really good information.

It still boggles my mind that vets who purport to care for cats can do
this to them

Old October 3rd 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response from "CatNipped" :

For some reason I still cannot picture Gabby being more than the
2 pounds or so she is now. A 17 pound Gabby would result in the
entire household staying away from this little bundle of
energetic claws.

Well... except for me because I just love fighting with her. It
is no wonder I have swollen cat scratches everywhere. (Yep, I
know, wash thoroughly afterward and keep them clean and watch out
for any signs of infect or CSF.) Talk about a glutton for
punishment. Hahaha!

I really, really wouldn't let her bite or scratch. What's cute
now as a kitten could be ER injuries when she's an adult. To get
Gabby to stop attacking your hand, try the "kitten crying uncle"
technique (http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Mew.mpg) - and
then immediately offer her a cat toy instead.

1. That looked and sounded like a GREAT idea.

2. I am almost positive I heard Gabby mutter that I was an schmuck
under her breath when I tried it. Hahaha!

No, seriously, I gave it a go and it did not seem to deter her in the
least.

On the bright side, I have developed a couple of ways to get her to
stop. Although they are not quite foolproof.

So any other ideas I could try along those lines? She stares at me
quizzically when I do it, but that is the few seconds before she
sinks her fangs back in.

That's all it will work for is a few seconds (you'd need to watch kittens at
play to see their interaction and communication). This is the way kittens
cry "uncle" when one of them gets too rough with the other, but they only
wait a few seconds before they start in on each other again. All my cats
think I'm a total wuss of a kitten for crying uncle so soon and so often,
but none of my cats bite or scratch me.

You just need to take those few seconds to pull your hand away and
substitute a toy (cats are quick, you've got to step up your game if you
want to play with the felines! ;). Also, when a cat seriously bites you,
you have to struggle against your instincts to yank your hand away - yanking
your hand away only succeeds in sinking the cats teeth deeper and makes them
bite down harder. A cat's mouth, teeth, and tongue are designed to draw
prey inwards and their instinct is to bite harder when prey struggles.
Instead of yanking your hand away, push your hand inwards to the back of the
cat's mouth. This will cause them to gag and open their mouth wide enough
for you to safely get your hand out.

Thanks, CatNipped. By the way... you did not record that just for me
did you?

Nope, I've told this trick to quite a few people who had trouble with biting
kittens, so I thought I'd video a demonstration rather than trying to
describe the process. Also, you've got to get the right tone and pitch when
you do your "MEW" or it won't work so it's better to hear the sound you're
supposed to make.

Also, commenting on an earlier comment of yours - you may not mind your cat
biting you, but someone else (a friend or family member) might mind very
much, and it's your responsibility as the "momma cat" to train your kitten
in proper social ettiquette. Cats, unlike many mammals, are not born with
instincts that cover their every behavior - they learn how to behave from
their mother (for example, cats may instinctually know how to capture
something that moves, but they won't know that it's "food" unless their
mother shows them - that's why mother cats bring home live prey so they can
demonstrate to their kittens the correct killing technique and that this
creature is appropriate to eat).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old October 3rd 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"-Lost" wrote
now as a kitten could be ER injuries when she's an adult. To get
Gabby to stop attacking your hand, try the "kitten crying uncle"
technique (http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Mew.mpg) - and
then immediately offer her a cat toy instead.

I could just eat them up like a butterscotch sundae.

Right now, regarding Archer ("the bad"), I could eat his lunch for him I'm
so mad! He's learning all kinds of bad behavior in order to get taken out
of his kennel!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 4th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mashauk

On 29 Sep, 00:30, "cybercat" wrote:
"Mashauk" wrote in message

ups.com...

I've never clipped my cat's claws either, I wouldn't dare for a
start! He uses the old sofa (and the new sofa when I'm out), the tree
outside and anything else he fancies, he, after all, a cat....

I reckon if you can't handle everything in the house being
systematically moulted on, hairballed up on, licked, scratched etc -
don't live with a cat!

That's not helpful, Marcia, for those who don't want to live in a
nasty place and have all their things wrecked. It is easy to trim
nails and get things that cats prefer to scratch.

He has a variety of scratching posts and things he's supposed to like
to scratch, I've also sprayed the furniture with cat repellent, it
doesn't work on him, it wouldn't be easy for me to trim his nails and
I don't want to hurt him - he doesn't scratch the furniture in front
of me, he knows he's not supposed to do, he's 17 and is very wise! My
place isn't nasty by the way LOL.

Old October 6th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected][_2_]

John Doe is really Mark Bender, arrested twice for domestic violence
and sued into abject poverty. Here is the official report on him.

29-10947 Mark O. Bender
7/25/2007 Dossier

REQUEST OF CLIENT

On July 24, 2007, Martin Markoe with eMicrophones, Inc. contacted
Kelmar & Associates, with the request for a full background/dossier on
Mr. Mark O. Bender.

SUMMARY OF INVESTIGATION

Our office found Mr. Mark Bender's current address is 509 Frost, SATX
78201, to be owned by Ms. Gloria Trevino. There are many rental homes
in this area. Mr. Bender has never owned property. He does not own a
vehicle. He doesn't have a TX Driver's license. He does have a TX
State ID. He has been arrested twice for Assault/Family/Domestic
Violence. Both charges were dismissed. There is a possibility that the
"Mark Bender" named in the Bexar County Civil case for damages could
be the same Mark Orrin Bender with in this report. The court documents
would to be ordered at any additional cost to the client.

Custom Comprehensive Report
Date: 07/24/07

Report processed by:
KELMAR AND ASSOCIATES M16489
2553 JACKSON KELLER STE 200
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 342-0509 Main Phone
(210) 342-0731 Fax Report Legend:
- Shared Address
- Deceased
- Probable Current Address

Subject Information:
Name: MARK ORRIN BENDER DOB:01/22/1957
SSN: 507-82-xxxx issued in Nebraska between 01/01/1972 and
12/31/1973
Age: 50

Others Associated With Subjects SSN:
(DOES NOT usually indicate any type of fraud or deception)
[None Found]

Comprehensive Report Summary: (Click on Link to see detail)
Names Associated With Subject:
None Found
Others Associated With Subjects SSN:
None Found
Bankruptcies:
None Found
Liens and Judgments:
None Found
UCC Filings:
None Found
People at Work:
None Found
Driver's License:
None Found
Address(es) Found:
1 Verified and 5 Non-Verified Found
Possible Properties Owned:
None Found
Motor Vehicles Registered:
None Found
Watercraft:
None Found
FAA Certifications:
None Found
FAA Aircrafts:
None Found
Possible Criminal Records:
1 Found
Sexual Offenses:
None Found
Professional Licenses:
None Found
Voter Registration:
1 Found
Hunting/Fishing Permit:
None Found
Concealed Weapons Permit:
None Found
Possible Associates:
None Found
Possible Relatives:
1st Degree - None Found
2nd Degree - None Found
3rd Degree - None Found
Neighbors:
1st Neighborhood - 3 Found
2nd Neighborhood - None Found
3rd Neighborhood - 2 Found

Bankruptcies:
[None Found]

Liens and Judgments:
[None Found]

UCC Filings:
[None Found]

People at Work:
[None Found]

Driver's License/State ID Information:

Texas ID Detail:

Name
BENDER,MARK ORRIN License number
20826255 Address
5320 BLANCO #1803 DOB
Jan 22 1957
Class
I City/Zip
SAN ANTONIO 78216 Last transaction date
Apr 9 2003 Last transaction
Original, not permit or MRDL

Above information as provided by state - Our annotations are below
Address (click to find others)
5320 Blanco Rd Apt 1803
City/State/Zip (click to find others)
San Antonio , TX 78216-7052

Address Summary:
509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY (Nov 2005 -
May 2007)
4210 309 APT B, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201, BEXAR COUNTY (Dec 2002 -
Oct 2003)
4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B309, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-1912,
BEXAR COUNTY (Jan 1991 - Jan 1999)
5347 BLANCO RD APT B8, SAN ANTONIO TX 78216-7027, BEXAR COUNTY
(Apr 1986 - Dec 1992)
4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B316, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-1914,
BEXAR COUNTY
7458 LOUIS PASTEUR DR APT 701, SAN ANTONIO TX 78229-4517, BEXAR
COUNTY

Active Address(es):
MARK O BENDER - 509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3347, BEXAR
COUNTY (Nov 2005 - May 2007)
Current phones listed at this address:
BENDER MARK (210) 734-3107
TREVINO MICHELLE (210) 736-5743
Property Ownership Information for this Address
Property:
Parcel Number - 08441-026-0240
Lot Number - 24
Owner Name 1 - TREVINO GLORIA C
Address - 509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX
78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY
Owner's Address - 509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO
TX 78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY
Land Usage - SFR
Total Value - $79,610
Land Value - $13,230
Improvement Value - $66,380
Land Size - 9,000
Year Built - 1926
Homestead Exemption - YES
Exterior Walls - STUCCO
Roof Type - ASPHALT SHINGLE
Air Conditioning - AC.CENTRAL
Heating - FORCED AIR
Sale Price - $0
Legal Description - NCB 8441 BLK 26 LOT
24 & 25 & 26
Data Source - A
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 37
Median Household Income: $38,438
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $47,100
Average Years of Education: 10

Previous And Non-Verified Address(es):
MARK ORRIN BENDER - 4210 309 APT B, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201,
BEXAR COUNTY (Dec 2002 - Oct 2003)
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 30
Median Household Income: $32,417
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $50,100
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B309, SAN ANTONIO
TX 78201-1912, BEXAR COUNTY (Jan 1991 - Jan 1999)
SANTA FE PLACE (210) 735-8767
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 32
Median Household Income: $18,304
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $91,300
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 5347 BLANCO RD APT B8, SAN ANTONIO TX
78216-7027, BEXAR COUNTY (Apr 1986 - Dec 1992)
NIMITZ APARTMENTS (210) 341-5285
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 29
Median Household Income: $23,611
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $65,500
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B316, SAN ANTONIO
TX 78201-1914, BEXAR COUNTY
SANTA FE PLACE (210) 735-8767
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 32
Median Household Income: $18,304
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $91,300
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 7458 LOUIS PASTEUR DR APT 701, SAN ANTONIO TX
78229-4517, BEXAR COUNTY
SAN ANTONIO STATION (210) 614-3679
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 41
Median Household Income: $31,783
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $111,800
Average Years of Education: 14

Possible Properties Owned by Subject:
[None Found]

Motor Vehicles Registered To Subject:
[None Found]

Possible Criminal Records:
Texas Arrest Report:
Name: MARK BEDNER
SSN: 507-82-xxxx
Address: 5200 BLANCO RD 407, SAN ANTONIO TX 78216-7074
State of Origin: Texas
County of Origin: Bexar
Party Status: REL'D ON P-R BOND
DOB: 01/22/1957
Race: White
Sex: Male
Eyes: BLUE
Height: 5' 06"
Weight: 160

Arrests:
Arrest #1
Case Type:
Arrest Date: 01/25/1987
Arresting Agency:
Arrest Type:
Arrest Disposition Date: 01/25/1987
Court Fine: Offense: ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY
Arrest Statute:
Agency Case #: 366381
Arrest Level/Degree: Class A Misdemeanor
Arrest Disposition: BOOKED

CASE NUMBER 366381 displayed
successfully
Bexar County Criminal Justice Information System
07/24/2007
Texas Case Page
10:46:19

Court Case Number Defendant Name
Date of
CR7 366381 BEDNER,
MARK Birth

01/22/1957
Offense Description Level Sex:
MALE
02/21/1986 ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY MA Race:
WHITE
Location :
CLOSED
Last Setting: Grand Jury: 05/13/1986
FILED
Case Status: 06/29/1987 *** JN CLOSED
***
Disposition : 06/29/1987 DSMD-INTRST
JUSTCE

Judgement :
Bond: CLS 06/29/1987
1500.00
Start: End: By: BAIL BONDS,
PERSONAL

Defense Attorneys Bar Number Yrs Mo Dy
Hrs
MIKE HERVEY 9546500
Term:

Fine:
Court
Cost:

CASE NUMBER 348742 displayed
successfully
Bexar County Criminal Justice Information System
07/25/2007
Texas Case Page
09:57:05
Court Case Number Defendant Name
Date of
CR7 348742 BEDNER, MARK
Birth

01/22/1957
Offense Description Level Sex:
MALE
08/05/1985 ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY MA Race:
WHITE
Location :
CLOSED
Last Setting: 09/23/1985 TRIAL Grand Jury: 08/12/1985
FILED
Case Status: 08/12/1988 *** JN CLOSED
***
Disposition : 09/23/1985 DSMD-
OTHER

Judgement :
Bond: CLS 09/23/1985
800.00
Start: End: By: BAIL BONDS, PERSONAL
PROGRAM

Defense Attorneys Bar Number Yrs Mo Dy
Hrs
MERCEDES JEAN KUTCH 11770545 Term:

Fine:
Court Cost:

Bexar Possible Civil:

Cause Nbr 1986CI10562 displayed
successfully
***** Bexar County Centralized Docket System
*****
07/24/2007 - Docket Information -
11:04:15
Selection: __ Actions: _
(A,C,D,M,P)
CASE NBR: 1986CI10562____ PRINT RT LABELS? N (Y/
N)

Date Filed: 06/12/1986 Court: 166_ Unpaid Balance:
0.00
Type of Docket: PID__ PERSONAL INJURY &
DAMAGES

* * * S T Y L E * *
*
MAX WHITMAN & HARRIET
WHITMAN_____________________
VS MARK BENDER
&_____________________________________

DISCOVERY LEVEL:
_
Account Type: __ Account Number:
____________
Access: _ PUBLIC Status: D
DISPOSED
List Type: C
CIVIL

Litigant(s) for Cause Nbr 1986CI10562 displayed
successfully
***** Bexar County Centralized Docket System
*****
07/24/2007 - Litigant Information -
11:05:23

Selection: __ Case Nbr:
1986CI10562____
Style: MAX WHITMAN & HARRIET WHITMAN vs MARK BENDER
&
Court: 166 Docket Type: PERSONAL INJURY & DAMAGES Status:
DISPOSED
Actions: (A,D,M,P) Unpaid Balance: 0.00 Account
Number:
Seq Last /First /Middle Name Lit. Type/Attorney
Date
_ 00001 WHITMAN MAX PLAINTIFF
06/12/1986
DROZD, LINDA M
210 498-0663
_ 00002 WHITMAN HARRIET PLAINTIFF
06/12/1986
DROZD, LINDA M
210 498-0663
_ 00003 BENDER MARK DEFENDANT
06/12/1986
EZZELL, JAMES MICHAE
210 731-6300
_ 00004 DR PEPPER BOTTLING COMPANY DEFENDANT
06/12/1986
EZZELL, JAMES MICHAE
210 731-6300

TX Criminal:

SUBJECT INFORMATION

Name: mark bender Social Security #: -- Birth Date: 01/22/1957

Alias Last: Alias First: Race/Gender: /

Criminal Record (mark bender) TX - * Statewide PLUS *
# Years Searched: 7 Date Completed: 7/25/2007 9:59:56 AM
Reporting Period: 07/25/2000 - 07/25/2007
Additional Info: *** Instant search results ***
No record found

Sexual Offenses:
[None Found]

Professional License(s):
[None Found]

Voter Registration:
Name: MARK BENDER
Address: 4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B309, SAN ANTONIO TX
78201-1912
DOB: 01/22/1957
Gender: Male
Registration Date: 12/08/1984
State of Registration: Texas

Hunting/Fishing Permit:
[None Found]

Concealed Weapons Permit:
[None Found]

Possible Associates:
[None Found]

Possible Relatives:
[None Found]

Neighbors:
Neighborhood:
509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY (Oct
1991)
Residents:
MARK O BENDER Age:
507-82-xxxx issued in Nebraska
between 01/01/1972 and 12/31/1973
ANDREA TREVINO Age:
463-76-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1963 and 12/31/1963
GLORIA C TREVINO DOB: 05/19/1947 Age: 60
463-76-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1963 and 12/31/1963
MICHELE TREVINO Age:
457-71-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1985 and 12/31/1985
MICHELLE TREVINO Age:
457-71-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1985 and 12/31/1985
VICENTE L TREVINO Age:
463-62-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1956 and 12/31/1957
Current phones listed at this address:
TREVINO MICHELLE (210) 736-5743
BENDER MARK (210) 734-3107

Address(es):
508 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3346, BEXAR
COUNTY
LUZMCARMEN CAMPOS Age:
CAMPOS LUZMCARMEN (210) 736-6798

510 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3346, BEXAR
COUNTY (Nov 2005 - May 2007)
MONICA ANGUINAGA Age:
ANGUINAGA MONICA (210) 731-8828

507 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3347, BEXAR
COUNTY (Jun 2002 - Jun 2007)
Residents:
ELIZABETH DALIA ROMAN DOB:
03/14/1973 Age: 34
453-73-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1985 and 12/31/1986
ENRIQUE VAZQUEZ ROMAN DOB:
10/18/1956 Age: 50
450-57-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1982 and 12/31/1982
JESSE ENRIQUE ROMAN DOB:
11/13/1976 Age: 30
466-71-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1985 and 12/31/1985
TERESA G ROMAN Age:
459-36-xxxx issued in Texas
between 01/01/1936 and 12/31/1951

Neighborhood:
4210 309 APT B, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201, BEXAR COUNTY (Dec
2002 - Oct 2003)

Neighborhood:
4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT E203, BALCONES HTS TX
78201-1925, BEXAR COUNTY
SANTA FE PLACE (210) 735-8767

Address(es):
4205 FREDERICKSBURG RD, BALCONES HTS TX
78201-1902, BEXAR COUNTY
TACO CABANA (210) 733-3911

4220 FREDERICKSBURG RD, BALCONES HTS TX
78201-1901, BEXAR COUNTY
WORLD CAR MAZDA ISUZU SUZUKI (210)
735-6000

Bexar County Appraisal District- Property Rolls

Account
Property ID: 415948 Legal Description: NCB 8441 BLK 26 LOT 24 & 25 &
26
Geographic ID: 08441-026-0240 Agent Code:
Type: Real
Location
Address: 509 FROST Mapsco: 581F5
Neighborhood: LOS ANGELES HEIGHTS (SA) Map ID:
Neighborhood CD: 57017
Owner
Name: TREVINO GLORIA C Owner ID: 316021
Mailing Address: 509 FROST
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78201-3347 % Ownership: 100.0000000000%
Exemptions:
HS
Values
(+) Improvement Homesite Value: + $78,340
(+) Improvement Non-Homesite Value: + $0
(+) Land Homesite Value: + $13,230
(+) Land Non-Homesite Value: + $0 Ag / Timber Use Value
(+) Agricultural Market Valuation: + $0 $0
(+) Timber Market Valuation: + $0 $0
--------------------------
(=) Market Value: = $91,570
(-) Ag or Timber Use Value Reduction: - $0
--------------------------
(=) Appraised Value: = $91,570
(-) HS Cap: - $6,507
--------------------------
(=) Assessed Value: = $85,063
Taxing Jurisdiction
Owner: TREVINO GLORIA C
% Ownership: 100.0000000000%
Total Value: $91,570
Entity Description Tax Rate Appraised Value Taxable Value Estimated
Tax
06 BEXAR CO RD & FLOOD 0.012719 $91,570 $82,063 $10.44
08 SA RIVER AUTH 0.016045 $91,570 $80,063 $12.85
09 ALAMO COM COLLEGE 0.137050 $91,570 $85,063 $116.58
10 UNIV HEALTH SYSTEM 0.243869 $91,570 $85,063 $207.44
11 BEXAR COUNTY 0.314147 $91,570 $85,063 $267.22
21 CITY OF SAN ANTONIO 0.578540 $91,570 $85,063 $492.12
57 SAN ANTONIO ISD 1.249700 $91,570 $70,063 $875.58
CAD BEXAR APPRAISAL DISTRICT 0.000000 $91,570 $85,063 $0.00
Total Tax Rate: 2.552070
Taxes w/Current Exemptions: $1,982.23
Taxes w/o Exemptions: $2,170.87
Improvement / Building
Improvement #1: Residential State Code: A1 Living Area: 1193.0 sqft
Value: $61,750
Type Description Class CD
Exterior Wall Year Built SQFT
LA Living Area F SS 1926 1112.0
OP Attached Open Porch F 1926 24.0
OP Attached Open Porch F 1926 70.0
LA Living Area F 1926 81.0
Improvement #2: Residential State Code: A1 Living Area: sqft Value:
$6,890
Type Description Class CD
Exterior Wall Year Built SQFT
DLA2 Detached Living Area 2 F 288.0
Improvement #3: Residential State Code: A1 Living Area: sqft Value:
$6,890
Type Description Class CD
Exterior Wall Year Built SQFT
DLA1 Detached Living Area 1 F 288.0
Improvement #4: Residential State Code: A1 Living Area: sqft Value:
$2,810
Type Description Class CD
Exterior Wall Year Built SQFT
CPT Detached Carport F 420.0
Land
# Type Description Acres Sqft Eff Front Eff Depth Market Value Prod.
Value
1 RES R/1 Family not Farm Single 0.2066 9000.00 75.00 120.00 $13,230
$0
Roll Value History
Year Improvements Land Market Ag Valuation Appraised HS Cap Assessed
2007 $78,340 $13,230 0 91,570 $6,507 $85,063
2006 $66,380 $13,230 0 79,610 $2,280 $77,330
2005 $57,100 $13,200 0 70,300 $0 $70,300
2004 $57,100 $13,200 0 70,300 $0 $70,300
2003 $59,200 $13,400 0 72,600 $0 $72,600
2002 $58,800 $9,000 0 67,800 $0 $67,800
Deed History - (Last 3 Deed Transactions)
# Deed Date Type Description Grantor Grantee Volume Page
1 9/21/1998 12:00:00 AM Deed Deed TREVINO, GLORIA C 7747 0937

End of Report