today's issues

Old January 20th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default today's issues

we thinkz a partee wuld be nize, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Kin weze all portz ofur to seez yur new howze, an runrunrun all ofur da
place?

Let us no wen yur hoominz goez away fur a cuple hourz so weze kin throw yu
a housewarminpardy.

Booker

On 1/3/2012 9:50 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
we iz now in owrz itti bitt nnew howze, we iz awso owtta jail, diz howze
haz
notsa kitty racin rum so its not all bad, OEJ
"Mosey wrote in message

Yew r en yer new ittie bittie howse nao OEJ? Reely? Dat iz wunnerful.
Weh r sew hapi fur yu awl. Mosey frum hiz old house.

da soft haz notted been dwinkin anee wintz beclawz her haz been gettin
up
earlee, OEJ, reportin furm jail in da new itti bitti howze

yes i shouldn't whine i know, soft"

well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a
car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might
have been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

It's always something. Today my DIL was in a store and some young lady
tried to parallel park behind her and instead ran into my DIL's car.
MLB-

Kyla : that really sucks..what IS wrong with drivers? Was your DIL
hurt.?
-
Da Meowmie sey hur own muffur awwayz sed, a widdl whine is gud fur
yoo.
Meowy, awayding wurd ob success.

Gud adbise mai sweet, wunt sum cheez wif dat whine? waffs..
dat wuz en bad tayste ai noe, but ai fot wt wuz funi. Umkay, ai'l 'brie'
gud.

Mosey--gittin sum nip.

Old January 20th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

update parmisan todayi likez cheeze trudi
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Dec 31 2011, 11:20 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Dat furry nise, mine wuff, cuz waffing is awso gud fur yoo.
A widdl whine, a wotta waffs.
An gud fur yoorsefl, to brie sew gud.
MeOwy

Old January 21st 12, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Duz dia meen dat we haz parmisan tu ha da pardee neow?
I wyll burring sum Laffink Cow cheeze, datz mione flavorit!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 21st 12, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

'Chedder' da thot, tidi owr meomiw duznt wike parmisan, but owr Pa duz
Mosey

update parmisan todayi likez cheeze trudi

"

[...]

yus, et iz Gouda fur usses tew waff mai sweet wink

Mosey

Old January 21st 12, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat meanz dat da soft writted dat silly she meaned ta write parmisan cheeze
iz gud, we can begin da partee at anee time, bring doze laffin cowz beclawz
we all likez dem awso, trudi

"Meowy" wrote in message
[...]

Today's the Day! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 16 April 14th 10 06:54 PM
Shadow has issues Yowie Cat anecdotes 36 May 28th 08 12:37 PM
litter box issues meee Cat health & behaviour 21 March 27th 06 03:46 AM
Territorial Issues CATherine Cat anecdotes 6 December 19th 05 06:32 AM