Just For The Records

Old June 12th 05, 06:31 PM
bigbadbarry

Default Just For The Records

Phil Sent Me an email.
-------
Start
------
----- Original Message -----
From: "bigbadbarry"
To: "Phil P."
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 4:07 AM
Subject: cat is a bully

Phil P. wrote:

So you're a paranoid control freak, too! I'd bet you got your ass

kicked a
lot in high school- probably still do!

This is a documented date and time stamped comment from you to me.

bigbadbarry wrote:

If you make one more reference about bodily harm to me...I am moving
forward and document your remarks with the authorities.

Go for it! Don't threaten me, jerk-off! You don't know who you're
****ing
with.

I can tell the authorities where you live, justforphil.jpg

LOL! I didn't even bother clicking on your stupid link! You don't
know
****. Even if you did, you ain't man enough to do anything about it.

Now, **** off.

------
End Email
-----

Real cute! Phil is such a non-violent person.

What bothered me about this was, I am seeing instability and lack of
control. It is evident through Phil's words that he is thinking about
me getting my butt kicked. Otherwise why bring it up?

-------------------

I quote Catnipped,

"Violence is *NEVER* a solution to problems, but it's the first resort
of the
unintelligent or those who don't have other resources to bring to bear
in
solving a problem. Again, those we are trying to teach *always* learn
by
example and *never* by the words coming out of our mouths (that are
contradicted by the actions we perform).

Hugs,

CatNipped"

Old June 12th 05, 07:26 PM
Philip

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
bigbadbarry wrote:

Phil Sent Me an email.

Real cute! Phil is such a non-violent person.

What bothered me about this was, I am seeing instability and lack of
control. It is evident through Phil's words that he is thinking about
me getting my butt kicked. Otherwise why bring it up?

You're not telling anyone who has been reading this group for any
length of time anything we don't know about Phil already. Yes, he
gets frustrated and ****ed. No, he's not gonna come and kick your ass.
He's kind of busy saving cats. You've been taunting him and
aggravating him with some of your ridiculous pro-hitting cats and
anti-shelter remarks. He's not the only one ****ed at some of your
remarks as you well know.

He tends to express himself when he's mad. Big deal. Let it go.

Candace

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that you are
living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

Old June 12th 05, 07:50 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
bigbadbarry wrote:

Phil Sent Me an email.

[...]

You want to try that sentence again, buckwheat?

Old June 12th 05, 08:14 PM

bigbadbarry wrote:

What bothered me about this was, I am seeing instability and lack of
control. It is evident through Phil's words that he is thinking about
me getting my butt kicked. Otherwise why bring it up?

Maybe he's using the BigBadBarry Teaching Method to train you to think
before you post. You know, kind of like thinking before you chew on an
electrical cord.

Sherry

Old June 12th 05, 08:18 PM
Candace

Philip wrote:

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that you are
living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

a) it's CANDACE, not Candance, I cannot dance.

b) huh? Living vicariously through him? Or actually living *through*
him as in being possessed? Either way, it sounds interesting.

Candace

Old June 12th 05, 08:21 PM
bigbadbarry

bigbadbarry wrote:

What bothered me about this was, I am seeing instability and lack of
control. It is evident through Phil's words that he is thinking about
me getting my butt kicked. Otherwise why bring it up?

Maybe he's using the BigBadBarry Teaching Method to train you to think
before you post. You know, kind of like thinking before you chew on an
electrical cord.

Sherry

Well, I know my cat doesn't chew on anything laying around the house.
Are you feeling me? I broke him from it. I didn't talk it out of him, I
didn't treat it out of him (this is the SHE-BANG) you are compelling me
to keep adding. I stopped him instantly on the spot. Shame on me for
saving my cats life, or...him burning the house down by getting fried,
or him chewing up something that could be fatal? You do what you want,
I need assurance, I have to know that my family is safe. I don't care
about wether the cat likes me or not (here comes the SHE-BANG) just
because I tagged that behind. I could care less if he liked it or not.

People who do not love will not correct; I'm not talking about the
method, just the idea of correction. We have varying degrees of
correction, the method should suit the situation. It's a judgement call.

Old June 12th 05, 08:25 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

bigbadbarry wrote:

What bothered me about this was, I am seeing instability and lack of
control. It is evident through Phil's words that he is thinking about
me getting my butt kicked. Otherwise why bring it up?

Maybe he's using the BigBadBarry Teaching Method to train you to think
before you post. You know, kind of like thinking before you chew on an
electrical cord.

Okay, okay. Now you made me laugh out loud. With your "female
logic." Now this *is* female logic!! Wa hahahaha!

Old June 12th 05, 08:29 PM
Candace

Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that you are
living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

a) it's CANDACE, not Candance, I cannot dance.

b) huh? Living vicariously through him? Or actually living *through*
him as in being possessed? Either way, it sounds interesting.

Candace

Oh, and I forgot:

c) you hate Phil P. It is that transparent.

We've all seen this a bazillion times, where someone "new" gets ****ed
at Phil and then the attacks begin. Phil doesn't take much **** and,
yes, he can be insulting, and he knows that, and just plain doesn't
give a crap. He still helps many, many cats. Do you?

Candace

Old June 12th 05, 08:31 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
Okay, okay. Now you made me laugh out loud. With your "female
logic." Now this *is* female logic!! Wa hahahaha!

It's a common term used for writing programs (the kind of programs that
run on computers) Considering what it is used for, I think it's a very
fitting term.

Nope, no prisoners today. Noone in your little torture chamber, poor
Mary.

Your like Sherry, you want someone to crucify.

Old June 12th 05, 08:38 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
bigbadbarry wrote:

[...]

People who love do not hit. Unless they are ****ed up like your
father obviously was. It did not mean that he loved you, Barry.
It meant that he was liked to hit creatures smaller than he who
trusted him, so that he could control them. It is the easy way
out. Fast? You bet. Cruel? Absolutely. Good for you. You
are a chip off the old block.