Just For The Records

Old June 12th 05, 08:41 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
Okay, okay. Now you made me laugh out loud. With your "female
logic." Now this *is* female logic!! Wa hahahaha!

It's a common term used for writing programs (the kind of programs that
run on computers) Considering what it is used for, I think it's a very
fitting term.

Nope, no prisoners today. Noone in your little torture chamber, poor
Mary.

Your like Sherry, you want someone to crucify.

You bet. Jerkoffs who hit cats and think it is the right thing to do and
advise others to do it fit the bill quite nicely. Only you "crucified"
yourself with your aggressive stupidity.

You're wrong. It is not right or fair to hit cats. It is the cruel and easy
way out for a Big Man like you. Asshole.

Old June 12th 05, 09:02 PM
Philip

bigbadbarry wrote:
snip
People who do not love will not correct; I'm not talking about the
method, just the idea of correction. We have varying degrees of
correction, the method should suit the situation. It's a judgement
call.

Narcissistic people who are desperate to be loved are loathed to correct.

Old June 12th 05, 09:02 PM
Philip

Candace wrote:
Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that
you are living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

a) it's CANDACE, not Candance, I cannot dance.

b) huh? Living vicariously through him? Or actually living
*through*
him as in being possessed? Either way, it sounds interesting.

Candace

Oh, and I forgot:

c) you hate Phil P. It is that transparent.

We've all seen this a bazillion times, where someone "new" gets ****ed
at Phil and then the attacks begin. Phil dishes out a lot of **** and,
yes, he is insulting, and he knows that, and just plain doesn't
give a crap.

Candace

Sweety pie ... go find evidence that I hate Phil P. You will find the first
"hatred" was expressed by him.

Old June 12th 05, 09:06 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
bigbadbarry wrote:
snip
People who do not love will not correct; I'm not talking about the
method, just the idea of correction. We have varying degrees of
correction, the method should suit the situation. It's a judgement
call.

Narcissistic people who are desperate to be loved are loathed to correct.

Scumbag assholes who are emotionally and morally bankrupt generally use the
most expeditious means to control--such as intimidation.

Old June 12th 05, 09:08 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Candace wrote:
Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that
you are living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

a) it's CANDACE, not Candance, I cannot dance.

b) huh? Living vicariously through him? Or actually living
*through*
him as in being possessed? Either way, it sounds interesting.

Candace

Oh, and I forgot:

c) you hate Phil P. It is that transparent.

We've all seen this a bazillion times, where someone "new" gets ****ed
at Phil and then the attacks begin. Phil dishes out a lot of **** and,
yes, he is insulting, and he knows that, and just plain doesn't
give a crap.

Candace

Sweety pie ... go find evidence that I hate Phil P. You will find the

first
"hatred" was expressed by him.

Your ass. You've been spewing misogynistic hatred every chance
you get from the moment you first posted. I can understand how
you came to hate women--your posts leave little doubt that they
tend to hate you. God help that poor wretched creature you call
"the wife."

Old June 12th 05, 09:09 PM
Jen M. via CatKB.com

hitting--NOT--nudging--yes.

Mercy!

Mary wrote:
Okay, okay. Now you made me laugh out loud. With your "female
logic." Now this *is* female logic!! Wa hahahaha!

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

Old June 12th 05, 09:13 PM
Mary

"Jen M. via CatKB.com" wrote in message
hitting--NOT--nudging--yes.

Mercy!

So, Jen, your definition of "busting the cat's ass" is "nudging?"

Old June 12th 05, 09:21 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
It is the cruel and easy way out for a Big Man like you. Asshole.

Your right one thing, and I'm certainly no tail hole.
Like I said, everybody loves me.

Old June 12th 05, 09:48 PM
Mary

Mary wrote:
It is the cruel and easy way out for a Big Man like you. Asshole.

Your right one thing, and I'm certainly no tail hole.
Like I said, everybody loves me.

Sure they do. I can tell. You're a legend in your own mind.

Old June 12th 05, 11:05 PM
Phil P.

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...
Phil Sent Me an email.

You forgot to tell everyone that *you* emailed me *first*, psycho.

You're waaay beyond just stupid, you're also delusional, paranoid and
psychotic.

Here's your original email that you sent through my website:

From: "bigbadbarry"
To: "Phil P."
Subject: cat is a bully
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 01:07:34 -0700
. com

.com
et
. com

Phil P. wrote:

So you're a paranoid control freak, too! I'd bet you got your ass kicked

lot in high school- probably still do!

This is a documented date and time stamped comment from you to me.

If you make one more reference about bodily harm to me...I am moving
forward and document your remarks with the authorities.

I can tell the authorities where you live, justforphil.jpg

-------
Start
------
So you're a paranoid control freak, too! I'd bet you got your ass

kicked a

bigbadbarry wrote:

If you make one more reference about bodily harm to me...I am moving
forward and document your remarks with the authorities.

Go for it! Don't threaten me, jerk-off! You don't know who you're
****ing
with.

I can tell the authorities where you live, justforphil.jpg

LOL! I didn't even bother clicking on your stupid link! You don't
know
****. Even if you did, you ain't man enough to do anything about it.

Now, **** off.

------
End Email
-----

Real cute! Phil is such a non-violent person.

I'm not violent- but I'd sure like to get you in a ring for about a week!
LOL!

What bothered me about this was, I am seeing instability and lack of
control. It is evident through Phil's words that he is thinking about
me getting my butt kicked.

Don't worry, you whining wimp, if I was going to beat the **** out out, I
wouldn't talk about it. LOL!

Otherwise why bring it up?

You *are* paranoid! I was right! ROTFL! Show me where I threatened you
moron.

Sure, I'd bet you got your ass kicked a lot in high school and probably
still do. In my high school, blabbering, whining, jerk-offs like you who'd
say anything just to get attention, usually did because they usually got the
whole class in trouble.

You're lucky you weren't in the army! You're own unit would have beat the
**** out of you or shot you *intentionally* during a firefight! Blabbering
idiots like you are dangerous to a unit- just like you're a danger to cats.

Remember the barracks scene in "Full Metal Jacket" where the whole platoon
socked the platoon ****-up in bed? That would have been you- only they
wouldn't have used bars of soap in the socks to whack you- they would have
used combination locks! And do you know what? I would have been *first* in
line!

So you know where I live, huh jerk-off? I consider that statement to mean
you're *stalking* me. I'll make you a guarantee: If you **** with me
outside of Usenet, I'll make you wish you died as a child. No ambiguity in
that statement.