Pyramid Tent/Bed - Day 4

Old August 12th 05, 01:46 PM
jmcquown

Default Pyramid Tent/Bed - Day 4

I sprinkled catnip in it. Persia stuck her head inside. She still looked
back at her carrier, still like this might be a trap. But then she sort of
hoovered up the catnip... then she started rolling around on the floor
outside the Pyramid, proclaiming, "ma ma!" I gave her scritches and said
yes! That's your little kitty tent! It's not a trap, it's a nice soft dark
place to sleep! We're getting closer

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old August 12th 05, 04:50 PM
Irulan

Jill, I had to put catnip inside Jazz's tent for him to even look at it at
first. After the first time he started to go in by himself especially during
the cold winter months. Hang in there.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old August 12th 05, 07:53 PM
Enfilade

jmcquown wrote:
I sprinkled catnip in it.

There we go...now it smells good...now we just need time to prove that
it isn't a trap, and it doesn't get picked up and taken to TED.

--Fil