Waaah, he's gone again :-(

Old November 30th 03, 12:28 PM
badwilson

Default Waaah, he's gone again :-(

Well, Dennis is gone again for the next 6 weeks. He left on Thursday
afternoon. Seems like his 6 weeks off go by way faster than his 6 weeks
working...
Vino already misses him and Dennis misses Vino. This new work schedule is
pretty rotten, I wish Dennis could get his old 20 days on, 10 days off
routine back. Oh well, maybe one day. I do have plans to go to Burma to
visit him for a week or so around Christmas. Too bad I can't take Vino with
me.
I've been gone for a couple of days too, in order to make myself feel better
about Dennis' departure, I decided I deserve a few days of "retail therapy"
in Bangkok. I was only gone Friday and Saturday, had fun doing girl stuff
with my friends. Just caught up with the posts that I missed and just want
to send out purrs and good wishes to all who need them.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old November 30th 03, 05:57 PM
Marina

"badwilson" wrote
Well, Dennis is gone again for the next 6 weeks.

Aww, poor Britta and poor Vino. Hang in there!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 30th 03, 09:34 PM
polonca12000

Oh, Britta, six weeks is a long time . I'm glad you are going to visit
Dennis around Christmas. It's nice that you have friends in Bangkok.
Hugs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"badwilson" wrote in message
Well, Dennis is gone again for the next 6 weeks. He left on Thursday
afternoon. Seems like his 6 weeks off go by way faster than his 6 weeks
working...

snip

Old December 1st 03, 12:40 AM
Brenda

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

comforting purrs,
Brenda

Old December 1st 03, 03:10 AM
Christine Burel

"Marina" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote
Well, Dennis is gone again for the next 6 weeks.

Aww, poor Britta and poor Vino. Hang in there!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Britta, I don't know how ya'll do it but sending encouragement purrs for the
time till Dennis is back to pass quickly!
Christine