Best Ebay Auction Ever

Old March 22nd 05, 02:38 AM
Enfilade

Default Best Ebay Auction Ever

Text copied from a real Ebay auction advertising "Sexy male model cat
photos plus paw print." Accompanied by images of aforementioned sexy
cat sprawling on a bed to show his white-and-black tummy.

--Fil

***

Have you looked at your she-cat lately? is she listless?, bored?. Is
her life lacking excitement?

does she spend hours staring vacantly into space?

Are all the male cats where she lives mingers?

then she needs---------------------

ALLIE BOO BOO!!!!!

Four years
old and bushy as a privet hedge, Alli Boo Boo is a top tom cat model,
at least in his own mind- and he`s asked me, on his behalf, to put
this Ad. in because, as he says himself-

`O Lord it`s hard to be humble,

When youre puuurfect in every way.

I can`t wait to look in the mirror-

`cos I get better lookin each day.

To know me is to love me,

I must be a helluva cat

so put me photos on e bay

and give me some Kit- e- Kat

Er, anyway, if you win this one in a lifetime chance to make your lady
cat the envy of all her friends, you will receive by 1st class
post------

1 alluring yet tasteful photo af the very wonderful Allie every week
for a month, with personalised message to your cat,and signed with a
paw print. That makes 4 photos in all, and with the last photo you get
a lump, sorry, lock of hair, as well!!!!!

(Please note Allie is a professional model and will not be
participating in anything crude or tasteless.)

So, give your queen a surprise she`ll never forget, and bring Allie
into her life.

Feel free to ask any questions, and I - I mean Allie - will be happy
to answer them.
Old March 22nd 05, 03:18 AM
Irulan

how imaginative! Too bad my Jazz is male g
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
om...

Old March 22nd 05, 08:27 AM
Gabey8

[[Text copied from a real Ebay auction advertising "Sexy male model cat
photos plus paw print." Accompanied by images of aforementioned sexy
cat sprawling on a bed to show his white-and-black tummy. ]]

This auction is hilarious! Very clever. )

I checked out the auction itself and saw the pics. What a great fuzz tum
that kitty has! It NEEEEEDS a skritch. Or maybe a boop. Hee hee.

Donna, thinking that I'll have to skritch and/or boop the fuzz tums of a
couple kitties around here ;o)

Old March 22nd 05, 09:32 AM
melizabeth

Oh man ::chuckling:: that is good. Its a UK kitty I think. I could get him
and Willow together, but since she hates other cats, that probably wouldn't
be a good idea. Ally Boo Boo would end up being Boo Boo.

(OT) Texas snow auction on eBay Pat Cat anecdotes 3 January 5th 05 03:41 AM
messy eaters yepp Cat anecdotes 28 December 22nd 04 08:57 PM
ebay auctions to raise money for kittens ~*Connie*~ Cat health & behaviour 0 November 24th 04 04:41 AM
Bear shown in my eBay auction Haardvark2 Cat health & behaviour 8 January 1st 04 11:43 PM
ck these breed out on ebay [email protected] Cat community 6 October 25th 03 06:38 AM