stupid stupid people

Old August 2nd 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default stupid stupid people

I just got a call from my son's best friend who lives about 1/2 a mile from
here. She wanted to know if Levi was in the house (of course he is).
There is a cat who looks just like him who, according to her mother, has
been there for 2 days. The daughter just saw him and freaked, thinking it
was our baby. (She's such a sweet girl, I adore her!)

Well it's my neighbor's cat. I got the detailed description (he has a very
unique and beautiful color of bright, green eyes) so I'm sure it's him.
Recall this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p.../d8282be267dfb
44d

They go away every weekend and leave him outside, during wicked t-storms
and tornado watches. Apparently they are now gone for several weeks and
have left him, once again, to his own devices. I'm so effing ****ed. I
would love to bring him in here, but they would know (their daughter plays
here...). I told my son's friend to ask her mom if they could steal him or
if they know anyone who loves cats and would keep him indoors 100% of the
time. He's the sweetest boy and always tries to follow me in the house.
He gets into my garage all the time and hangs out. Now he's not even
nearby and has crossed several busy roads to get where he is.

Argh!

--
Lynne
Old August 2nd 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

Recall this post:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...av/msg/d8282be...
44d

They go away every weekend and leave him outside, during wicked t-storms
and tornado watches. Apparently they are now gone for several weeks and
have left him, once again, to his own devices. I'm so effing ****ed. I
would love to bring him in here, but they would know (their daughter plays
here...). I told my son's friend to ask her mom if they could steal him or
if they know anyone who loves cats and would keep him indoors 100% of the
time. He's the sweetest boy and always tries to follow me in the house.
He gets into my garage all the time and hangs out. Now he's not even
nearby and has crossed several busy roads to get where he is.

Argh!

--
Lynne

Dang. Do they even arrange to have someone come with fresh food and
water??

Sherry

Old August 2nd 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 2 Aug, 04:45, Lynne wrote:
[...]

sod it, just ****ing steal him, they are obviously irresponsible
owners and don;t deserve him, you will be donig him a favour poor
little thing. at worst he can stay in your garage until they come back
but he CANNOT be left to his own devices like that as he will meet a
sticky end for sure.

if it was here I would call the RSPCA, and if they did not do anything
that very day then i woudl just bloody well take him in, he just can't
be left out like that. sod the neighbours, why do you care if you ****
them off? they obviously don't care for their little furbaby who is
obviously desparately looking for a decent mum to look after him
(could be you!!!).

go on , just get yourself round there now and get him!!!!! what are
yuo aiwtign for??? if there is someone who is comgin once a day to
feed him (which I doubt) then no harm done as you just took him home
to feed him and look after him in the interim. Leave a note out for
any potential pet sitter to read with your details on it so they can
contact you, GO ON!!!!

bookie

Old August 2nd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 05:45:17 GMT, Sherry wrote:

Dang. Do they even arrange to have someone come with fresh food and
water??

Nope. And he has no shelter during the storms. WTH is wrong with people?

--
Lynne

Old August 3rd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
[...]

What's your point, Charlie?

Old August 3rd 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 23:53:12 -0400, cybercat wrote:

[...]

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Charlie
Old August 3rd 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Aug 1, 8:45 pm, Lynne wrote:
[...]

This is how I got my awesome Jay Jay. He was left outside a lot, and
kept showing up at a neighbor's house. They got tired of returning him
to somebody who doesn't care, so they turned him into the shelter
instead. Two weeks later, he was at a show as an adoptable cat, and I
was hooked. Some idiot out there never knew what they had.

Old August 3rd 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 06:53:23 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.

--
Lynne