Any good & cheap weighing scale?

Old September 2nd 05, 03:27 AM
Phil P.

wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote:

After a day or two, she'll jump on the scale
on her own when she see the treats and hears you say 'wanna treat'.

Not my guys. They would immediately learn that it is a table to eat
off of :-)

That's just what you want them to do! LOL!

Old September 2nd 05, 03:27 AM
Phil P.

"John Doe" wrote in message
troll

Nothing escapes your lightening-quick perception! LOL!

Old September 2nd 05, 03:39 AM

Phil P. wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

.1 pounds is less than 2 ounces, that is, 1/10th of a pound.

So that's what ".1 pounds" means! LOL!

I read a good review of the scales. Ultraship is pretty accurate. The
others can be so-so. It's all a bit confusing.

http://www.digitalscale.com/SHIPPING...20COMPARED.htm

From 0 to 2 pounds, it's 0.1 ounce but 2 pounds on up, to 30, to 50, to

even 75 pounds, then it's 0.5 ounces.

My Acculab is pretty good for 2 grams to 5 pounds but my cat weighs
more than 5 pounds. She used to weigh only 4.5 pounds and then I could
weigh her really, really accurately, to the gram, well, 2 grams.
Actually it was hard to get her positioned on the 5 pound scale because
1/2 pound is not enough left for a proper tared tray. Of course with
that fish hook scale, I could offset 5 pounds, but that looks gruesome.
ENOUGH.

Old September 2nd 05, 03:50 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Phil P. wrote:
"Juls" wrote in message
In article , "Phil P."
wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message
You put the cat butt first into a bag. Always remove or place a
cat butt first.

Then you just put the plastic bag loops on the hook and hold up
the fish scale with the cat underneath.

Put a cat in a plastic bag and hang if from a hook??? Are you a
stark raving lunatic or just a complete moron???

I don't think I even have to tell the OP to disregard your utterly

asinine
suggestion.

Congratulations! You just became the new village idiot.

Apparently alt.troll is missing theirs.

Sadly, he's not a troll- he really is an idiot. When he was a baby,
I think his parents weighed him in a plastic bag and cut off the
oxygen supply to his brain killing half of it.

Only half?????

Old September 2nd 05, 04:36 AM
John Doe

"Phil P." phil maxshouse.com wrote:

Sadly, he's not a troll- he really is an idiot. When he was a baby, I think
his parents weighed him in a plastic bag and cut off the oxygen supply to
his brain killing half of it.

All talking trash over the Internet means is that you are a tough
guy wanna-be.

Troll.

From: "Phil P." phil maxshouse.com
Newsgroups: alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Any good & cheap weighing scale?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:27:03 -0400

Old September 2nd 05, 04:56 AM
Phil P.

"John Doe" wrote in message
"Phil P." phil maxshouse.com wrote:

Sadly, he's not a troll- he really is an idiot. When he was a baby, I

think
his parents weighed him in a plastic bag and cut off the oxygen supply

his brain killing half of it.

All talking trash over the Internet means is that you are a tough
guy wanna-be.

No- but putting a cat in plastic bag and hanging it from a hook 'means is'
you have the intelligence of a hairball. How many months did it take you to
come up with that utterly stupid idea?

Troll.

You don't even know the difference between trolling and flaming, idiot.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:58 AM
Phil P.

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Phil P. wrote:
"Juls" wrote in message
In article , "Phil P."
wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message
You put the cat butt first into a bag. Always remove or place a
cat butt first.

Then you just put the plastic bag loops on the hook and hold up
the fish scale with the cat underneath.

Put a cat in a plastic bag and hang if from a hook??? Are you a
stark raving lunatic or just a complete moron???

I don't think I even have to tell the OP to disregard your utterly

asinine
suggestion.

Congratulations! You just became the new village idiot.

Apparently alt.troll is missing theirs.

Sadly, he's not a troll- he really is an idiot. When he was a baby,
I think his parents weighed him in a plastic bag and cut off the
oxygen supply to his brain killing half of it.

Only half?????

I stand corrected. Half of the small part that was partially functional.

I'd bet his parents gave him the name "John Doe" because they didn't want
anyone
to know he is their son.

Old September 2nd 05, 05:06 AM
John Doe

Maybe your cats don't trust you enough to accept you placing them
in a bag. Mine do. Kiki accepts just about everything I do for
her. Kitty, a once extremely timid cat which I rescued from
outside, now allows me to clip his claws like nothing unusual is
happening.

Maybe I am exceptionally easy to trust. Maybe your ego just can't
handle hearing about something that works for someone else which
apparently would never work for you.

Tough guy wanna-be, troll.

From: "Magic Mood Jeep¸"
Newsgroups: alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 02:50:29 GMT

Phil P. wrote:

Old September 2nd 05, 05:09 AM
John Doe

"Phil P." wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message

All talking trash over the Internet means is that you are a tough
guy wanna-be.

No-

Yes. And that's what you are.
Old September 2nd 05, 05:19 AM
Phil P.

"John Doe" wrote in message
Maybe your cats don't trust you enough to accept you placing them
in a bag.

Such an utterly *stupid* idea would never enter my mind. Your cats are
probably paralyzed from fear of you.

You don't even realize how utterly stupid and actually cruel your method is,
do you, idiot?