Such cruel rescuers!!! I'm disgusted!!!

Old September 7th 05, 12:30 AM
JQ

Default Such cruel rescuers!!! I'm disgusted!!!

I am so bothered by what I just saw on Insider Edition tonight. A
rescue boat was going around looking for people. They were out for
hours and couldn't find anyone. There was a dog howver who quickly
dived into the water and swam to the boat, he looked so tired, no dry
ground near by. The dog trying so hard to save himself. And they
refused to take him. They said they only had room for people.

WELL THEY DIDN'T FIND ANY PEOPLE TO RESCUE!!! AND WENT BACK EMPTY
HANDED! How can they turn down animals. A LIFE! A being that survived
and they refuse to help him aboard the big boat!! What's wrong with
people!!!!!!! Finally they found one guy and he refused to leave his
house! They had lots of room for that one little dog. I'm so hurt.
People are so cruel. Selfish!! A lot of people would rather rescue
people because they are given more verbal gratitude, well what about
the pets. How can any good hearted REAL person turn down to help a
helpless dog after he tried so hard to get on board. So SO SO CRUEL!!!
SICK! ABSOLUTELY CRUEL, EVIL, RESCUE A LIFE, DON'T DIFFERENTIATE
BETWEEN HUMAN AND ANIMALS, WE'RE ALL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Disturbed by mankind!! That image will be stuck in my head forever
of that poor dog's disappointment in his eyes.
JQ

Old September 7th 05, 12:36 AM
misskitty

"JQ" wrote:

So Disturbed by mankind!! That image will be stuck in my head forever
of that poor dog's disappointment in his eyes.

yes, JQ, like the little poodle running after the bus, only worse as this
dog
was in the water.

But on the good side, go to CNN.coma and click on "Saving the Pets."
Animal orgs from all over the country are in LA and MS collecting
abandoned and stranded animals.

Old September 7th 05, 02:49 PM
Barb

You are right. That all makes me sick. Like the woman sitting by the side
of the road with her dog. They would take her and not the dog so she
wouldn't go. I just hope someone finally came along to help her and the
dog. Me, I would take someone and their snake if I knew it were their pet.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

A visit with Otis's rescuers and more (LONG) Susan M Cat anecdotes 13 June 28th 05 10:41 PM
Too cruel? 223rem Cat health & behaviour 49 May 31st 05 04:45 AM
Cruel Clever Cat: Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 5 April 23rd 05 06:59 PM
Cruel Vet S S Cat health & behaviour 150 October 15th 04 01:38 AM
Is this cruel or what? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 59 January 3rd 04 05:44 AM