Do Not Disturb Kitty

Old January 3rd 12, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default Do Not Disturb Kitty

Went to get in bed after a long day at 130am
and I don't see anyway that Kitty is not gonna have to move.

Look at where Goofy parked himself.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/DNDK101_0118.jpg

I'm sure other readers here just hate disturbing kitty too.

Right? hahah

Old January 3rd 12, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Matt Ferrari wrote:

Went to get in bed after a long day at 130am
and I don't see anyway that Kitty is not gonna have to move.

Look at where Goofy parked himself.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/DNDK101_0118.jpg

It looks like there's plenty of room for you beside him. I mean, how
much width do you need? 6 inches seems like enough to me. Kitty needs
to spread out, after all.

He looks adorable there and I wouldn't be able to move him. My cat Licky
sleeps in the very center of the bed and I usually have to find a way to
sleep around him.

--
Joyce

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx
Old January 5th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On 03 Jan 2012 21:23:42 GMT, wrote:
Matt Ferrari wrote:

Went to get in bed after a long day at 130am
and I don't see anyway that Kitty is not gonna have to move.

Look at where Goofy parked himself.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/DNDK101_0118.jpg

It looks like there's plenty of room for you beside him. I mean, how
much width do you need? 6 inches seems like enough to me. Kitty needs
to spread out, after all.

He looks adorable there and I wouldn't be able to move him. My cat Licky
sleeps in the very center of the bed and I usually have to find a way to
sleep around him.

This looks very much like Dot's default sleeping position too. I very often
have to move her out of the way when I go to bed. I usually just scoot her
over and use her as a teddy-cat. Then, when she escapes, she'll either go
under the covers to sleep next to me, or get on top of the covers to nest
between my legs.
Old January 5th 12, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

Went to get in bed after a long day at 130am
and I don't see anyway that Kitty is not gonna have to move.

Look at where Goofy parked himself.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/DNDK101_0118.jpg

It looks like there's plenty of room for you beside him. I mean, how
much width do you need? 6 inches seems like enough to me. Kitty needs
to spread out, after all.

He looks adorable there and I wouldn't be able to move him. My cat Licky
sleeps in the very center of the bed and I usually have to find a way to
sleep around him.

--
Joyce

Moments later he moved into the blanket area so when I got into the bed I
couldnt pull the blankets all the way up
or I would have to displace him. I ended up getting another set of blankets
so he got to stay there for a while.

Old January 5th 12, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
Went to get in bed after a long day at 130am
and I don't see anyway that Kitty is not gonna have to move.

Look at where Goofy parked himself.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/DNDK101_0118.jpg

I'm sure other readers here just hate disturbing kitty too.

Right? hahah

Cats are control freaks. I have a king size bed and it's amazing how much
room Persia can take up on it I like to sleep towards the edge of the
bed. I get very warm at night so I kick off the covers. Persia climbs up
the cat steps and forces me away from the edge of the bed. "No, no, this is
my spot! When I turn over to get more room she leaps over me and blocks my
way to the other side with the nice cool sheets. She used to snooze on the
pillows above my head. That I can deal with because I have multiple
pillows. But mostly she just wants to claim the bed for her own. It's
funny, because when she naps she doesn't sleep on that bed. She naps on the
bed in the guest bedroom. She's only territorial where she sleeps at night.

Jill

Old January 5th 12, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M[_2_]

When I go to bed at night I usually find that the dog has gone to sleep
on my side of the bed. Since she's a 70 pound Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab
mix, that's a fair bit of bed that's occupied. No problem - I shove her
over to Nancy's side of the bed with no hesitation.

But on the nights I find dog somewhere other than my side of the bed,
Samuel Redcat is usually sleeping on my side of the bed, and Ranger is
often between the pillows. I will do my best to avoid disturbing them
whenever possible.

Samuel is normally not a big snuggler, but that changes when I go to bed.
If dog isn't on the bed Sammy usually climbs up on me and goes to sleep
there. If I didn't toss and turn many times during the night I suspect
he'd sleep there all night. But when I do have to turn over, Sammy just
goes down by the foot of the bed and finds himself some space there.

Harri Roadcat, on the other hand, can't abide tossing and turning. She
doesn't even bother going in to the bedroom. She just goes into Nancy's
office and claims the end of the futon closest to the wall as her bed.
Old January 6th 12, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Dan M wrote:

Harri Roadcat, on the other hand, can't abide tossing and turning. She
doesn't even bother going in to the bedroom. She just goes into Nancy's
office and claims the end of the futon closest to the wall as her bed.

This is the cat who grew up sleeping in the cab of a truck that was driven
all over the western United States??

--
Joyce

Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living
creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of
worthless human lives. -- Albert Schweitzer
Old January 6th 12, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M[_2_]

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:10:57 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

Dan M wrote:

Harri Roadcat, on the other hand, can't abide tossing and turning.
She doesn't even bother going in to the bedroom. She just goes into
Nancy's office and claims the end of the futon closest to the wall as
her bed.

This is the cat who grew up sleeping in the cab of a truck that was
driven all over the western United States??

Yes, believe it or not! She was fine sleeping on the dash of a truck
rolling the highway, but doesn't want to put up with tossing and turning
now. What a change!

Dan