Patty and Senyah Updates

Old November 20th 03, 09:06 PM
Julie Cook

Default Patty and Senyah Updates

I know I've been busy lately and have missed some very important posts,
but I'm wondering how Patty and Senyah are feeling lately. Dave, any
update on Patty's MRI?

Julie,Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old November 21st 03, 04:06 PM
David Yehudah

Haven't heard anything yet, Julie. Wouldn't you know it, her headaches
went away after the MRI. Thanks for the concern.

Old November 21st 03, 07:51 PM
Yoj

I'm glad the headaches went away, anyway. I hope the cause did too.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old November 21st 03, 10:07 PM
David Yehudah

Well, the cause is probably still there; she's on a heavy diet of
painkillers. In addition to that, the medication I was taking for
neuropathy quit working, and my feet hurt like heck.

Old November 21st 03, 10:47 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad she doesn't have the headaches anymore.
Best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 21st 03, 11:36 PM
Yoj

There's only one thing I can think of to say:

((((((((((((((Dave and Patty))))))))))))))))

Old November 22nd 03, 05:39 PM
polonca12000

I do hope they find out what her problem is and start medicating it instead
of using painkillers. And also hopes for you, David, that the docs can give
you something else that *would* work.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 22nd 03, 06:25 PM
David Yehudah

Thanks, Joy; we needed that. Last night the pain in my feet got so bad I
went to the ER. They assigned me a doctor who convinced me in five
seconds flat he was a fool. Within five minutes he had been upgraded to
a damn fool, and by the time we left I was convinced he was a f***ing
idiot. In his favor I can say that little is actually known about
neuropathy and that there are no quick fixes. But since he was the
"doctor" (read "G-d") he was supposed to know all about everything,
being omniscient and all that, so he proceeded to make it up as he went
along. When he found out I had looked up the medication I'd been taking
on the internet and had actually dared change my dosage without a
licensed physician at my elbow sagely nodding and approving, he gave me
a stern paterfamilias lecture that almost got his chops chopped.

I can't feel my toes! I don't have any toes! I need a hug.

Old November 22nd 03, 06:36 PM
Marina

"David Yehudah" wrote

I can't feel my toes! I don't have any toes! I need a hug.

{{{Dave}}} I know how you feel - literally. OK, I can feel my toes, but not
very well. There's also a big patch on my leg that I can't feel. Oh well, at
least that is better than the pain. Purrs to you and Patty. I hope you can
find a better doc.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 22nd 03, 07:17 PM
polonca12000

Lots of hugs and purrs for you, David,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"David Yehudah" wrote in message
snip I can't feel my toes! I don't have any toes! I need a hug.