Major purrs needed

Old January 18th 04, 03:59 PM
Dan Mahoney

Default Major purrs needed

A good friend of mine in Texas is in need of some major purrs. This lady
owns a ranch where she has been raising horses and cattle, raising an
orphaned wolf pup and a rescued wolf/dog hybrid, operating a prairie dog
sanctuary, and caring for 3 kitties - 2 kittens and an adult. She's a
wonderful, caring person.

Tragedy struck Friday. Someone deliberately set fire to her house. She
and her kids got out (barely) and were able to get the 2 kittens out
with them. The adult cat, the wolf, and the wolf/dog didn't make it out
- they perished in the fire. Her house was completely destroyed.

Purrs that she and her kids can rebuild their home, weather the
financial hardship, and deal with the loss and grieving would be greatly
appreciated.

Dan

Old January 18th 04, 04:10 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Lots of purrs headed across the pond. I hope her home is rebuilt soon and that
the morons who set fore to the home are found and charged with attempted
murder.

helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old January 18th 04, 04:49 PM
Christine Burel

How horrible, Dan! Please tell her we're sending major purrs her way both
of support and to comfort her in her terrible loss.-- is there any more we
can do? Please let us know.
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Midnight Robin & Tucker

Old January 18th 04, 05:54 PM
Marina

"Dan Mahoney" wrote

Purrs that she and her kids can rebuild their home, weather the
financial hardship, and deal with the loss and grieving would be greatly
appreciated.

How terrible, Dan! Many many purrs coming over for your friend and her
family, and litterbox offerings to the eejits who set the fire. I hope they
get caught.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 18th 04, 06:03 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:29:35 -0600, Karen Chuplis
wrote:

in article , Dan Mahoney at
wrote on 1/18/04 9:59 AM:

A good friend of mine in Texas is in need of some major purrs. This lady
owns a ranch where she has been raising horses and cattle, raising an
orphaned wolf pup and a rescued wolf/dog hybrid, operating a prairie dog
sanctuary, and caring for 3 kitties - 2 kittens and an adult. She's a
wonderful, caring person.

Tragedy struck Friday. Someone deliberately set fire to her house. She
and her kids got out (barely) and were able to get the 2 kittens out
with them. The adult cat, the wolf, and the wolf/dog didn't make it out
- they perished in the fire. Her house was completely destroyed.

Purrs that she and her kids can rebuild their home, weather the
financial hardship, and deal with the loss and grieving would be greatly
appreciated.

Dan

How horrible. Many many purrs for a recovery. My deepest condolences. I'm
most afraid of fire above anything.

Karen

Sending purrs for the wellbeing of your friend and her family. There
are so many evil people in the world. I hope they are caught and
brought to justice.
Old January 18th 04, 06:06 PM
JBHajos

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:59:20 -0800, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

A good friend of mine in Texas is in need of some major purrs.

Major purrs indeed - on their way post haste. My god, what a
terrible tragedy. Our hearts go out to her, with sincerest good
wishes for her and her family to overcome as quickly as possible. Let
us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Jeanne
Old January 18th 04, 06:12 PM
Adrian

Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
A good friend of mine in Texas is in need of some major purrs. This lady
owns a ranch where she has been raising horses and cattle, raising an
orphaned wolf pup and a rescued wolf/dog hybrid, operating a prairie dog
sanctuary, and caring for 3 kitties - 2 kittens and an adult. She's a
wonderful, caring person.

Tragedy struck Friday. Someone deliberately set fire to her house. She
and her kids got out (barely) and were able to get the 2 kittens out
with them. The adult cat, the wolf, and the wolf/dog didn't make it out
- they perished in the fire. Her house was completely destroyed.

Purrs that she and her kids can rebuild their home, weather the
financial hardship, and deal with the loss and grieving would be greatly
appreciated.

Dan

Purrs for your friend and her kids. I hope they catch the b*st*rd who did
this.
--
Adrian
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 18th 04, 06:22 PM
Bob M

Dan Mahoney wrote:

A good friend of mine in Texas is in need of some major purrs. This lady
owns a ranch where she has been raising horses and cattle, raising an
orphaned wolf pup and a rescued wolf/dog hybrid, operating a prairie dog
sanctuary, and caring for 3 kitties - 2 kittens and an adult. She's a
wonderful, caring person.

Tragedy struck Friday. Someone deliberately set fire to her house. She
and her kids got out (barely) and were able to get the 2 kittens out
with them. The adult cat, the wolf, and the wolf/dog didn't make it out
- they perished in the fire. Her house was completely destroyed.

Purrs that she and her kids can rebuild their home, weather the
financial hardship, and deal with the loss and grieving would be greatly
appreciated.

Dan

Dan,

I saw that on the news here in Dallas. Really sad. Major purrs being
sent out.

Bob
Old January 18th 04, 06:30 PM
Lois Reay

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Purrs that she and her kids can rebuild their home, weather the
financial hardship, and deal with the loss and grieving would be greatly
appreciated.

Dan

What a terrible thing to happen - purrs coming from NZ for this lady and her
family.
Hope she can rebuild soon.
There are some horrible people out there!

Lois