Urgent Purrs Needed for Holly

Old February 16th 05, 04:11 PM
CatNipped

Default Urgent Purrs Needed for Holly

From James:

Lori Holly needs Purrs big time, She started with a headache about 1 hour
ago while they were taking her down for her radiation, when they brought her
back she is on a respirator apparently there is swelling caused by an
infection that is pushing on the part of the brain that controls her
breathing. They are taking her down to the OR in the next hour to insert a
drain. I will be out of the loop for awhile but will update you as soon as
we hear anything.

Please don't worry to very much, Holly is a strong lady, she is conscious,
just not breathing to good. The surgeon assures me that it is not life
threatening as long as we treat it right now.

James

Heavy-duty, extra-strength, mega purrs going out to this brave, kind, and
gentle lady.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 16th 05, 04:13 PM
Jeanne Hedge

Emergency Purrs and good thoughts on the way!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Old February 16th 05, 04:38 PM
L. (usenetlyn)

CatNipped wrote:
From James:

Lori Holly needs Purrs big time, She started with a headache about 1

hour
ago while they were taking her down for her radiation, when they

brought her
back she is on a respirator apparently there is swelling caused by an

infection that is pushing on the part of the brain that controls her
breathing. They are taking her down to the OR in the next hour to

insert a
drain. I will be out of the loop for awhile but will update you as

soon as
we hear anything.

Please don't worry to very much, Holly is a strong lady, she is

conscious,
just not breathing to good. The surgeon assures me that it is not

life
threatening as long as we treat it right now.

James

Big purrs, hugs and well-wishes,
hoping she will fight the infection, pronto!

-L.

Old February 16th 05, 04:43 PM
Nina K Pettis

CatNipped wrote:

From James:

Lori Holly needs Purrs big time, She started with a headache about 1 hour
ago while they were taking her down for her radiation, when they brought her
back she is on a respirator apparently there is swelling caused by an
infection that is pushing on the part of the brain that controls her
breathing. They are taking her down to the OR in the next hour to insert a
drain. I will be out of the loop for awhile but will update you as soon as
we hear anything.

Please don't worry to very much, Holly is a strong lady, she is conscious,
just not breathing to good. The surgeon assures me that it is not life
threatening as long as we treat it right now.

James

Purrs on the way from Texas!

Nina in Texas, servant to: Snickelfritz (RB), Pixel (RB 12/03), Rusty
(RB 9/04), Seth (RB 12/04), Skeeter, Kyle, Jake, and T.K. [Tuxedo Kitty]
--
Professional proofreading doesn’t cost – it pays!
www.ninaproofs.com

Old February 16th 05, 04:44 PM
wafflycat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
From James:

Lori Holly needs Purrs big time, She started with a headache about 1 hour
ago while they were taking her down for her radiation, when they brought
her back she is on a respirator apparently there is swelling caused by an
infection that is pushing on the part of the brain that controls her
breathing. They are taking her down to the OR in the next hour to insert a
drain. I will be out of the loop for awhile but will update you as soon as
we hear anything.

Please don't worry to very much, Holly is a strong lady, she is conscious,
just not breathing to good. The surgeon assures me that it is not life
threatening as long as we treat it right now.

James

Many, many good vibes heading across the cyberaether to Holly.

helen s

Old February 16th 05, 04:51 PM
Melissa Houle

CatNipped wrote in message
From James:

[...]

PPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR!!!

All three of my owners have just gone into emergency, extra-strength
purring mode for Holly. Truly brain surgery is something to take very
seriously.

Melissa

Old February 16th 05, 05:10 PM
Gabey8

Prayers and mega-purrs are on the way at once for Holly's swelling to go
down and for the infection to go away.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old February 16th 05, 05:19 PM
HRFLTiger

Many purrs and prayers on their way.

Helen M

Old February 16th 05, 05:22 PM
Irulan

PUrrs, prayers, more purrs and more prayers for Holly. Hope everything goes
well. What a fighter.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan