Immigration's Third World Cruelty To Animals

Old April 18th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue,alt.pets.dogs,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets

Default Immigration's Third World Cruelty To Animals

wrote:
Immigration's Third World Cruelty To Animals
By Frosty Wooldridge
NewsWithViews.com
12-21-4

Last year, a horse named Gentle Song galloped into the wind. Gentle
Song raced along the fences of the pasture on summer days. Gentle Song
carried kids on her back around the paddock. A year ago, in California,
two illegal aliens got drunk and ran Gentle Song over with a pickup
truck for sport-blood sport.

An entire family stood shocked at the slaughter of an innocent horse.
But, through their tears, they did not suspect their own senators and
congressmen were at fault for this growing crisis in America-animal
cruelty-via illegal immigration.

Last week, Louisa Lopez, who operates the Gentleman's Arena Game Club
on the outskirts of Socorro, New Mexico, said, "So who are these
outsiders telling me what to do? Who are they to come here with their
ideas of what's right and wrong?" (Source: Simon Romero, NY Times)
Lopez espouses the blood sport of cock fighting. Massachusetts outlawed
it in 1836 for its cruel savagery and 47 other states followed suit.
New Mexico maintains it as Governor Richardson doesn't want to upset
its $50 million draw for NM's economy. It's a sure bet Richardson
doesn't belong to any animal rights groups!

Most countries in the Third World do not have laws against animal
cruelty. Mexico is one of them. Some cultures do not share our fondness
for pets. Muslims regard dogs as unclean and owners may have their pets
confiscated while on a walk. In parts of Asia, cats and dogs are
skinned alive and boiled-much like lobsters.

One of the growing aspects of Third World Momentum invading the United
States is the importation of cultures that perpetuate animal cruelty.
Latin Americans invest in cock fighting like Americans cheer the NFL.
In Mexico and New Mexico, they throw a couple of roosters into a small
pen.

Eager men circle while placing bets on which cock will win. The
roosters wear 'gaffs' or steel spikes taped to their legs. With no room
to run, the cocks rage into a wild melee to the death. They peck, claw
and maim one another. Red streams spurt and spray onto the cheering
onlookers.

In horror, small children watch with their parents. Because kids are
indoctrinated in this form of violence, they find animal cruelty to be
a 'normal' aspect of life. The two men who killed Gentle Song gave no
thought as they ran over the horse.

But immigrants bring other forms of Third World violence to animals.
Dog fighting is banned in America. It carries a felony punishment, but
thrives in cities where immigrant enclaves hide it. They know it's
against the law, but they refuse to shed their Old World ways. The
'melting pot' has become the 'savage arena' of the celebration of
'diversity.' Who suffers? Animals. Even your pets!

That's right. Pet theft for dog fighting accelerates by the day as our
immigrant populations expand. Trainers 'coach' dogs to fight by
imposing a cruel protocol from the beginning of the dog's life. Dogs
are starved to make them vicious, clubbed to make them tough, and are
forced onto treadmills to the point of exhaustion.

Sergeant Steve Brownstein of the Chicago Police Department said, "The
dog fighting business is a bloody, gruesome spectacle in which one
animal tears the other apart. When dogs lose fights, owners who are
angry about losing money often throw their animals into garbage dumps
or put them into vacant apartments to die slow, agonizing deaths from
infection or starvation. I've seen dogs with the skin torn off their
faces, stomachs ripped open and corpses of dogs burned alive for losing
fights."

Most distressing, in Arizona, up to half of missing pets are stolen.
For what? Dog fighting! Pima County Sheriff Mike Duffey said, "Dogs and
cats are stolen to be used as bait in bloody training exercises for dog
fighting."

Yet another horrific blood sport is called "horse tripping." No doubt
Lopez supports that as a viable business. It's practiced by Mexican
charros (cowboys). They defend it as a 'cultural' right in our country.

This is a symptom of Third World Momentum invading America. Horses are
driven around an arena where they are chased to gather maximum speed.

Once racing at full gallop, Mexicans pull ropes up to trip them. The
horses plunge headfirst into the ground or somersault onto their heads.
Many end up with broken necks, legs and other severe internal injuries.
It is a death sentence. This is a part of the 'cultural diversity'
being imported into America. A Mexican advocate of horse tripping in
Nevada, Gabriel Velasquez said, "It is a cultural thing, something that
came down from our ancestors and many, many years in this sport."

Of note, a long distance rider, my brother Howard Wooldridge, from
Texas and the first man in the 21st century to ride a horse coast to
coast across America in 2003, said, "Never hurt the horse. The horse
first, me second." He walked much of the way to make it easier on his
horse, Misty, an eight-year-old Pinto Paint. His outrage demonstrates
America's contempt for horse tripping as a valid 'cultural thing' in
our nation.

Whether it is animal sacrifices in city parks in Florida to New York
called 'santeria,' horse tripping in private immigrant enclaves in our
Southwest, dog and cat fighting where newcomers band together--this
animal cruelty crisis raises the question of "What is America
becoming?" What about the human cruelty of 'female genital mutilation
clitorectomies' to baby girls of Muslim immigrants from Africa and the
Middle East? Why are we inviting this depraved behavior into our
country?

Where is this massive invasion of incompatible cultures from the Third
World taking us? Who is responsible for facilitating this invasion of
1.2 million legal and the three million illegal aliens (Source: Time
Magazine, 9/12/04) rushing across our borders annually? When will
Congress own up to this outrage? Do we want our children meshed with
such cultural barbarism? Can we educate enough immigrants fast enough
to stop the uncivilized behaviors they bring to our country? Will we be
able to withstand their numbers as they 'demonstrate or vote' for their
'rights' to maintain their barbaric cultural practices?

Does Louisa Lopez understand right from wrong? Does he understand
morals, ethics, principles, decency, integrity and First World
standards? The answer is, "NO!" His barbaric practices and mind set are
not welcome in America. We do not subscribe to the Dark Ages of
Mexico's blood sport culture and death of innocent animals.

We need a ten-year moratorium on all immigration into America so we can
catch our national breath and regain a semblance of what this country
means to humanity. It does not mean horse-tripping, santeria animal
sacrifices, cock fighting, dog fighting or the killing of Gentle Song
by drunken illegal aliens for the fun of it.

Sources:
Man Pleads Guilty inKilling of Mare Gentle Song

© 2004 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved

Frosty Wooldridge has guest lectured at Cornell University, teaching
creative writing workshops, magazine writing at Michigan State
University, and has presented environmental science lectures at the
University of Colorado, University of Denver and Regis University. He
also lectures on "Religion and Ethics" at Front Range College in
Colorado.

www FrostyWooldridge.com

Deborah

Beating puppies and kittens to death is considered "macho" among the
mestizoes flooding America.

John

Mestizo: Spanish speaking person with DNA contributed at 80% indian,
10% european, 10% negro. This is what is crossing the border. Just look
at their pictures.