OT - Amazing story about helpful people and incredible luck

Old June 8th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT - Amazing story about helpful people and incredible luck

badwilson wrote:

The cappucino thing is actually really new, just a few months. I think
what they want to do is renovate the kitchen and start up some sort of
restaurant, selling wood oven fire pizzas and stuff like that. The set
up is great for it because the location is so beautiful, the view is of
rolling hills and vines growing. There is a big verandah with tables
and picnic tables on the lawn. People love to come in and just hang out
out there or inside in front of the fireplace in the winter.

It sounds brilliant - I can almost taste the pizza and red wine now...
mmmm...... pizza..... *drool*

Maybe they could have a (tasteful) self-service area for coffee drinkers
in the same room as the wine tasting? Or possibly have some carafes of
fresh fruit juices (grape juice ;-) that would be easy for the hostess
to pour along with the wine drinkers.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old June 8th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Debbie Wilson wrote:
badwilson wrote:

[...]

Well I actually think that if they do set up some sort of restaurant,
then of course they would have to have extra employees in the kitchen
and the cappucino stuff could move in there. Then the person at the
cellar door would place the order for the coffee in the kitchen and
someone else would prepare it and bring it out. This would be ideal.
Of course they have to grow a bit more and make more profits in order to
afford a set up like this.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old June 10th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-06, Tanada penned:

Then there are those like me who don't like wine, or else can't
drink it. If we were at a place like that, I'd be designated
driver, and I'd want coffee, iced water, or diet Soda to drink while
the rest are hanging fun tasting wine. So there really is room for
that machine. Besides if you're lucky, Sherry's appliances will
have a talk with it and it will quit on you.

Me, too. I've gotten to the point where, over a very long period of
time, I can drink almost a whole small glass of very sweet white wine.
Dry or red, though, and all I can manage is a polite sip.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully