TW - Dedicated to those who Adopt Strays

Old April 30th 13, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default TW - Dedicated to those who Adopt Strays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6sl...ture=mh_l olz

El jueves, 23 de agosto de 2001 22:54:12 UTC-6, Krista Louise escribió:
This is with love for all of you who have given a home to the
homeless.

Those who have a Missing Cat should maybe NOT read this song.
Get tissues.
==============

Go,
Run away
don't look back
leave behind confusion

Seek
Find a place
to rest my head
Place to call my home

In a world without trust
Selfish and unjust
Oh where am I to turn?

Last night I felt so far from home
Like me, the moon seemed so alone
Could have used some love to wrap around this heart
But now my soul has found a place
The smile's returning to my face
With you beside me
I'm no longer so far from home

Close
Hold me close
Don't let go
Make me feel so wanted

Touch
A warm embrace
Can erase
A lifetime of despair

Ina world without trust
Selfish and unjust
I know now where to turn

Last night I felt so far from home
Like me, the moon seemed so alone
Could have used some love to wrap around this heart
But now my soul has found a place
The smile's returning to my face
With you beside me
I'm no longer so far from home
No longer,
no longer
So far from home

===============

So Far From Home
by David Minasian
Performed by Tracy Miller,
Joyriders album

Notes:
I was just sitting here, purr / praying for all the kitties & humans
needing warm thoughts tonight, and this song came on my CD player.
It's meant to be (maybe) about God. When we take in one of God's
creatures, we are acting as divine representatives, bringing God's
love to the helpless.

Krista Clement
Kelowna BC Canada
The cast & crew a
Yukon, Polaris, Twinkle-Afar
and Loen (husband)

Hey! What are those cats doing in my email! COM the CATS to reply- and no meowing either.
kristac AT home Dot cee oh em

A True Story......Dedicated To All Of You Who Have Raised Daughters bonbon Cat anecdotes 17 September 21st 07 04:33 AM
Dedicated catslave already Yowie Cat anecdotes 10 September 2nd 07 10:20 PM
Adopt an Aby! Pat Cat anecdotes 8 May 17th 07 12:42 AM
we help adopt [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 September 5th 05 02:56 PM