Aaalll Together Now...TAKE HIM TO THE VET..SAY IT WITH ME YALL..

Old May 30th 05, 09:39 PM
John Ross Mc Master

IP # 64.203.38.114

OrgAbuseName: ABUSE TEAM
OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-815-0770
OrgAbuseEmail:

Old May 31st 05, 12:17 AM
Philip

bigbadbarry wrote:
Mary wrote:

Here is a clue for both you and Barry:

In general when your pet is sick or injured, a veterinarian is the
one to trust, not some whacked out blowhards in a Usenet group.

WTF is wrong with you two? The assholes who come in here
looking for ways NOT to pay for a vet do not need reinforcement.
They already know how many videos that money will rent, how many
bottles of swill it might buy.

You do the animals no service at all by following Elle's idiotic
lead.

Don't act like you care.

Once you blasted her for not going to the vet, and making plenty of
asssumption on her part...you proceeded to talk about trailer park
sluts and trash and went on and on...then Catnip talks about middle
class trash and so on..

Get something straight here. money has nothing to do with ethics and
morals, you only reveal your true self, when you spew this ignorance.

Dammit

Bravo, Barry!!!

Old May 31st 05, 12:18 AM
Philip

bigbadbarry wrote:
"Mary" Elaine posts like an ignorant cretin, and is planning on
breeding her
cats. If Ruprecht's tale were bleeding, would you run first to Usenet
or to the vet?

You gotta give humans a little more credit than this.

To use Phillips words here..

There is a gap between your thinking and some of the posters here

but I be darned if you don't just fry them on the spot, my Lord!

and chew everybody up that even acts like they don't agree with you.

Barry ... that was a paraphrase at best! Hahhaha. If I were a veterinarian
faced with Mary and her cat that *might* benefit from psychotropic drug
therapy, I would at least ask Mary if she would try some too!

Old May 31st 05, 02:30 AM
Catnipped

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mary wrote:

[...]

Well gee, I take a little time off the group to go see a movie* and all hell
breaks loose. What happened Barry, did Mary unintentionally insult you so
your love for her has now turned to bitter hate in the span of a couple of
hours?

LOL - there you go again Mary, they're either stalking you out of unrequited
love or stalking you out of irrational hatred, there's just no middle ground
when it comes to you, is there? You gots da power baBAY! ;

Barry, get a grip dude. "Catnip" talked about the fact that what
constitutes "trash" is not who lives where and how much disposable cash they
may have. What makes you trash or treasure is the size of your heart, not
the size of your bank account! Did I not make that clear, or have you been
sniffing too much glue today???

*We saw "The Longest Yard", and as much as I dislike Adam Sandler, it was
*HILARIOUS* and I highly recommend it.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 31st 05, 02:55 AM
Mary

Mary wrote:

[...]

Damned, fickle love!

Old May 31st 05, 03:12 AM
John Ross Mc Master

Old May 31st 05, 03:12 AM
John Ross Mc Master

Old May 31st 05, 04:36 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

[...]

what what

no, no glue today

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

im glad you saw the movie, that's nice, did you buy popcorn lol

Mary was mean to me while you was out. She treated me like poopie.

Old May 31st 05, 05:32 AM
Elaine via CatKB.com

well well well I take it Mary is still talkin about me huh and I havent
even been on all day what a shame...and the kitten and his name btw is Brat
(my daughter named him) and hes doing better as I took him to the vet and
hes well off and hes not hurting at all so what are you goin to say to that
and yes my vet was open today.

Old May 31st 05, 02:12 PM
bigbadbarry

Elaine via CatKB.com wrote:
well well well I take it Mary is still talkin about me huh and I havent
even been on all day what a shame...and the kitten and his name btw is Brat
(my daughter named him) and hes doing better as I took him to the vet and
hes well off and hes not hurting at all so what are you goin to say to that
and yes my vet was open today.

Cool deal!

BTW, I don't think you ever said, but how did he get hurt.
It was a slice you say?

Oh, another question that you may or may not want to answer, and I want
take it personal if you don't want to answer.

It's about breeding...

You think you will do it? Putting the pieces together, seems like you
had no plans as of yet, but stated that you had thought about it.

I'm not an apologist by any means, but many of the users here work at
shelters, so they see a very dank side of breeding, they frown on it
you know; they see alot of neglect. Shelter workers (which is volunteer
for the most part; I think), attribute abandoned and neglected cats to
in-experienced breeders who are just "doing it for the money".

You got my word, I'm not trying to bait you so I can jump you, this is
America right? I may have an opinion, but it's still ok to treat people
like I want to be treated.

Good Day!