Aaalll Together Now...TAKE HIM TO THE VET..SAY IT WITH ME YALL..

Old June 4th 05, 06:00 AM
Ed via CatKB.com

Good-night everyone I am going to bed now. Take care and God Bless you all.

Old June 4th 05, 04:28 PM
CATacombs via CatKB.com

I've been to message boards with no central character like Mary and
generally they stink. You need either a moderator or ringleader for people
to bounce off of. It's the difference between listening to a lead singer
with a chorus, vs. just the chorus itself.

I've written to some other cat boards with questions, and generally have
gotten blah answers I could have thought of myself. It's boring writing to
boards like that because they're so neutral and lifeless.

There's times when Mary has been a real jerk, and other times when she is
right on the money about someone..based on just a few words of their post.
I don't know what she does for a living, but she could easily be one of
those CNN political pundit talking heads, if she wanted to.

There was one Yahoo group I belonged to that ran for a few years that was
moderated by a real nutcase. It was great, I checked it 5 times a day for
the latest arguments. Then the nutcase, who had been threatening to do this
for years..canceled the group taking the years of archives with him down in
flames.

Mary should go on a months's hiatus and wait and see how dull this board
will become. Oh make that two months.

And why doesn't that hag take Phil P. with her.

Another A**hole.

Hee hee!

Old June 4th 05, 06:24 PM
Mary

"CATacombs via CatKB.com" wrote in message
[...]

Nobody knows who you are talking to, asswipe. Learn to quote a part
of the post to which you are referring. You are posting to Usenet, not just
CatKB. Your golden words have been and will be archived for all
eternity.

P.S.--You are stupid, mean-spirited, and probably ugly in other
ways too. Phil P. has saved some kitty lives around here. All you
have done is stir up ****. Jerkoff.

Old June 5th 05, 03:46 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 15:28:17 GMT, "CATacombs via CatKB.com"
wrote:

I've been to message boards with no central character like Mary and
generally they stink. You need either a moderator or ringleader for people
to bounce off of. It's the difference between listening to a lead singer
with a chorus, vs. just the chorus itself.

This is not a board, nor has it ever been. This is usenet, very
different.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 5th 05, 03:54 AM
bigbadbarry

wrote:

I've been to message boards with no central character like Mary and
generally they stink.

Say! are you licking any

Old June 5th 05, 03:57 AM
bigbadbarry

Meghan Noecker wrote:

This is not a board, nor has it ever been. This is usenet, very
different.

I get soo tired of being wrong.

Pleaze accept my apologies, it was meant for the icky one badmouthing
the place. notchew.

Old June 5th 05, 04:31 AM
Mary

wrote:

I've been to message boards with no central character like Mary and
generally they stink. You need either a moderator or ringleader for

people
to bounce off of. It's the difference between listening to a lead singer
with a chorus, vs. just the chorus itself.

This is not a board, nor has it ever been. This is usenet, very
different.

And that is not the role I had in mind, either. Not central, just
another cat person.

Old June 5th 05, 05:26 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Meghan Noecker wrote:

This is not a board, nor has it ever been. This is usenet, very
different.

I get soo tired of being wrong.

Pleaze accept my apologies, it was meant for the icky one badmouthing
the place. notchew.

My Daddy used to gently suggest that I "engage brain
before opening mouth." Here that would be, before typing
post.

Old June 8th 05, 06:34 AM
Mike via CatKB.com

hello all. I have 4 kittens 2 are like 4 months old and the other 2 are 7
weeks old is it normal for them to all play? One of the younger ones is
real with drawn, why? she wont play with the others and always hides.
:-( I am so sad for it I found them (the younger ones) on my front porch.
I am trying to become a Cat Rescue person but I have to find a way to get
them spayed and nutered and I am self employed. So Money isnt a problem
with me. Anyone know what I need to do to become a Cat Rescue person?

Mary wrote:
I've been to message boards with no central character like Mary and
generally they stink. You need either a moderator or ringleader for people

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]