Little Feet's snoring cure

Old August 27th 05, 07:11 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Little Feet's snoring cure

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:52:55 -0500, Mark Edwards
yodeled:

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and noticed I felt
less crowded in. Hmmm, no cats.

As I was facing in Senyah's direction, I opened my eyes to see if
Buster and Little Feet were over there (Dulce likes to sleep on the
television, by the way).

Senyah was lying on her right side, and Little Feet was lying on her
left side.

Now, Senyah snores a little. Not loudly (well, I sleep without my
hearing aid, so I can't honestly say otherwise - grin), but just
loudly enough to hear the buzz.

Little Feet cracks open his eyes just a hair, stares at Senyah for a
moment, then puts his right paw on her nose. Senyah stops snoring.

Little Feet curls his paw back underneath, closes his eyes, and Senyah
starts snoring again.

Little Feet opens his eyes wide this time, puts his paw back across
Senyah's left nostril, and goes back to sleep in that position.

LOL!

Theresa
Old August 28th 05, 01:26 AM
W. Leong

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

[...]

I'll have to remember this (evil grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Maybe I should try this when Rusty starts snoring. Anyone else
has a cat that snores?

Winnie

Old August 28th 05, 04:30 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:26:57 -0400, "W. Leong"
yodeled:

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Stinky makes tiny little noises, like inhaling and exhaling into a toy
harmonica.

Theresa
Old August 28th 05, 06:25 AM
badwilson

Mark Edwards wrote:
[...]

LOL! That's great :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old August 28th 05, 06:40 AM
Marina

Mark Edwards wrote:
Little Feet opens his eyes wide this time, puts his paw back across
Senyah's left nostril, and goes back to sleep in that position.

ROFL!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 28th 05, 12:51 PM
polonca12000

What a great story! Thanks for the laugh, Mark.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 28th 05, 01:40 PM
kilikini

[...]

That's hysterical! LOL. I'll remember this trick when my hubby starts
snoring. :~)

kili

Old August 28th 05, 01:41 PM
kilikini

"W. Leong" wrote in message

[...]

I don't think mine sleep. Sigh. They're on permanent ZOOM.

kili -----------watching Chloe and Tryone zoom from the bathroom as she
types.

Old August 28th 05, 05:27 PM
jmcquown

kilikini wrote:
"W. Leong" wrote in message

[...]

Kittens don't appear to have a OFF switch