Hatred for cats

Old September 28th 05, 09:46 PM
Christina Websell

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Christina Websell wrote:
I am shocked that this (American) person takes every opportunity to kill
cats. A relatively new person on my poultry group says:

"I dislike cats with an intensity you can't imagine as it is. If they
cross
my property line, and I catch them, they are dead. may have had something
to do with being bitten by a rabid cat when i was younger. Also losing a
horse to rabies by another cat that bit her the same day.. I was
watching
the horse graze, and the cat streaked across the field, ran up the horses
leg, and started clawing and biting the horse.
Everything on the farm was exterminated that hadn't been vaccinated.
(Including the pigs) MY cats that I owned, were vaccinated. But since
then,
I've taken a very territorial approach, because I've learned that animals
that cross fence lines generally are not vaccinated. If you like your
pets,
you keep them home. There are diseases out there that there are no
vaccinations for.
If it crosses my fence line, and Its not mine, it dies. That simple.
Since then, I've developed a vendetta hatred for cats. I kill them every
chance I get. I can't think of anything I get a greater sense of
accomplishment for than ridding the world of yet another cat. This
vendetta
started with the rabies thing,, but it's grown in tsunami intensity from
many experiences since.
I have no problems with people who love their cats enough to keep them
inside only."

She shoots them at every opportunity.

OMG. Her address is hidden, but you could all say things to her on the
newsgroup sci.agriculture.poultry where she posts as "diddy"

I have started on her, now you carry on.

Tweed

You conveniently left this part out:

"I lost 30 birds last spring to cats. I lost 75 before that. ALL last
years
attempts were eaten by the neighbors cats. I finally got around that by
raising the young ones in my basement."

If she is losing that many chickens to cats, she has every right to
shoot them. Just because YOU put a greater value on the life of a cat
than you do a bird, that's YOUR problem - not any one else's.

-L.

This is my last post on the subject. Diddy is a new poultry keeper and has
a lot to learn. I have kept and bred poultry for many years, and I do not
lose the young ones to cats or any other predator because while they are
vulnerable I keep them in runs with a lidded roof and a concrete floor.
It would be asking for trouble if I didn't. My own cats might easily take
the chicks, let alone anyone else's cats. Kitty FC definitely would.

I cannot condone anyone shooting 65 neighbour's cats under any
circumstances. It would be a police matter here. Even if a neighbour shot
*one* it's not allowed.

Tweed

Old September 28th 05, 10:27 PM
-L.

Christina Websell wrote:

This is my last post on the subject.

Yeah, I''l bet.

Diddy is a new poultry keeper and has
a lot to learn. I have kept and bred poultry for many years, and I do not
lose the young ones to cats or any other predator because while they are
vulnerable I keep them in runs with a lidded roof and a concrete floor.
It would be asking for trouble if I didn't. My own cats might easily take
the chicks, let alone anyone else's cats. Kitty FC definitely would.

Did you ever try educating Diddy? Or was your only action to run back
to your home turf and stir up trolls to attack her with?

I cannot condone anyone shooting 65 neighbour's cats under any
circumstances. It would be a police matter here. Even if a neighbour shot
*one* it's not allowed.

BTW, I love the fact that you point out Diddy is *American*. Feeling a
bit of Brit superiority, are we? And just a we bit prejudiced,
perhaps? Let me explain it to ya, honey. Animals that roam free here
can be shot on sight, on the shooter's own property. If people don't
want their animals shot, they shouldn't let them roam. It really is
that simple. That is why I never advocate outdoor cats unless
conditions are such that they will never encounter another's property.

-L.

Old September 28th 05, 10:28 PM
-L.

wafflycat wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"-L." wrote in message

Any chance of ignoring the troll, Tweed???

Cheers, helen s

Yeah, go ahead and lable anyone who disagrees with one of you ****wads
a troll. Really open minded of you. Sheesh.

-L.

Old September 29th 05, 12:04 AM

Christina Websell wrote:
I am shocked that this (American) person takes every opportunity to kill
cats. A relatively new person on my poultry group says:

It horrifies me that anyone could shoot a cat for being what they
consider a nuisance.
That said, I don't know why the distinction of "American" came up.
There are icky people everywhere.

Sherry

Old September 29th 05, 12:56 AM
Kevin Cannon

"-L." wrote in message

Any chance of ignoring the troll, Tweed???

Cheers, helen s

Yeah, go ahead and lable anyone who disagrees with one of you ****wads
a troll. Really open minded of you. Sheesh.

-L.

Irony meter: shattered. LMAO

Old September 29th 05, 01:02 AM
J. Warrick

-L. wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:
I am shocked that this (American) person takes every opportunity to kill
cats. A relatively new person on my poultry group says:

snip

Prtetty hypocritical of you to bitch and moan when your own precious
group gets "trolled" (your words) yet you invite those same people to
troll a poultry group just because someone there states an opinion you
do not share. Typical RCPAer.

Used to be the vitriol only came at night, after she'd had a few.

Pop an extra xanax today, Lyn?

But a better question is: Do these tirades ease Lyn's pain
over aborting her less than stellar career to play house with
a single-eyebrowed, low-income boor with bad breath, spending
her days clipping coupons and cleaning up ****?

I think not. But she will keep trying, God help her.
God or somebody. Please. Just let the trainwreck that
goes on and on and on END.

Old September 29th 05, 06:26 AM
223rem

Yowie wrote:
Heck, any arachnid that dares show tis face in my
house is dead, too, which would no doubt upset arachniphiles.

That's so stupid. Spiders prey on flies and mosquitoes, it not in
your interest to kill them.
Old September 29th 05, 06:28 AM
223rem

Christina Websell wrote:

[ crap snipped ]

Please dont feed the trolls!
Old September 29th 05, 06:32 AM
223rem

Helen Miles wrote:
of an individual who shoots cats as they cross his lawn so they
don't use it as a litter box. He told me with great delight what a crack
shot he was and how it was a humane way of killing them.

He was bull****ting you. It is illegal to fire a firearm within city/town limits.
Old September 29th 05, 07:36 AM
-L.

J. Warrick wrote:
-L. wrote:
Used to be the vitriol only came at night, after she'd had a few.

Yeah, whatever Nancy. I see you have borrowed the term I used for you:
boor. Liked it that much, did you?

Pop an extra xanax today, Lyn?

Never have taken Xanax. I don't even know what it does, LOL... Took
Prozac off and on for sleep deprivation for a couple months when DS was
small. But you don't have kids, so you'd never understand what it is
to be so dedicated to another, to give so selflessly. Thank God you
don't have kids.

But a better question is: Do these tirades ease Lyn's pain
over aborting her less than stellar career to play house

You do the Google thing. I'm am sure you have seen my publications and
patents. I wouldn't say being a published scientist is
"less-than-stellar" by any stretch of the imagination. Besides, I
retired in '99 far before I was married or became a Mom, so I didn't
"abort" anything.

If I were sitting on my ass all day in some stinky courhouse pouring
through death certificates like you do, I might be ready to shoot
myself, though. How does it feel to know the only friends you have are
dead?

with
a single-eyebrowed,

Dunno where you got that. His eyebrows are quite separate, as a matter
of fact...if anything, they could be thicker.

low-income boor

Yep. Hardware Design Engineers don't make any money. LOL....not as
compared to, say - history majors...? Your jealousy is showing.
What is it, Nanny-poo? Your on-line hatred developed after you got
married, apparently. Does Hubby-poo beat you? Does he verbally abuse
you? Or was it your Mommy who did that? I am curious where all of
your hatred comes from. Whay are you so hate-filled, so bitter? Do
you have cancer too? Is that your dirty little secret?

with bad breath,

You keep harping on this. I said he had morning breath. I am sure
your morning breath smells like petunias too, LOL... Actually your
breath probably smells like dog **** all the time. Do you like that
image? Nancy Carter Moore, AKA Queen Dog**** Breath? Pretty fitting,
going by what you post.

spending
her days clipping coupons and cleaning up ****?

I don't do coupons well. I wish I did. I'm just not organized enough
to. And I clean up far more cat and dog **** than I do baby ****, if
that's what you are referring to. DS's **** is beautiful. He's
beautiful in every way. *You* even commented on his exterior beauty -
but his beauty inside far exceeds how pretty he is. He brings me more
joy than anything in the entire world - he's perfect. That really
burns your ass, doesn't it? Pathetic thing you are - no one to love
you and no one to love. What a sorry life you must lead. I pity you.
I really do. Sitting in dank basements, seething in your anger - that
anger which you admitted in private email you can't control.

I think not. But she will keep trying, God help her.
God or somebody. Please. Just let the trainwreck that
goes on and on and on END.

You're really jealous of me, aren't you? Otherwise, why would you read
every minute detail of my life that I have ever posted to usenet? Why
do you find me so interesting? It's because you envy me. You envy my
life - my beautiful life with my beautiful husband and my beautiful son
- the life I CHOSE.

You, OTOH, are stuck in courthouse basements pouring over musty records
of dead people, trying to make a crumb to scrap by, to pay that
mortgage on that white-trash dump you call a house, in the armpit of
hell, Rawwwwleee Nawwth Cara-liiina, since your husband is evidently
just as poorly paid as you are. Ha! Two losers trying to scrape by.
Good luck - I hear the average pay for history majors tops out around
40K...

Enjoy your ****ed-up life, sucker - enjoy it. Every day you have to
get your scraggly ass up out of bed and drag it to those dumpy
courthouses, think of me. Think of me joyfully playing - singing and
dancing with my son and my husband, HAVING FUN. Because that's a life
you will NEVER have. Never.

-L.