Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003

Old July 15th 03, 12:35 AM
ChildFree23

Auntie Joan, we is furry sorry to hear that Poppa wented to the bridge. But
we also knows that he is in a much better place where he isn't suffering.

Mister Ginger (RB) is purrobably welcoming Poppa right now and showing him
all the best car hoods to lay on and all the best trees to scratch.

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.
We no dat diz haz come az a shock tu meni uf yu, az it haz tu uz.

Poppacat was heer wen Meomwie botted our WunTruHowze in 1995. She
alweez felt dat he waz a dumped kitty, an knew wut da IN wuz lyke,
beclawz he wuld sit onna deck longingly lukkin IN. At da tyme, Meowmie
felt dat deyre wuz no moor room inna howze fur catz (deyre were alreddee
four uf uz), so Poppa an Bitsy an Baby liffed onna dek. Dey were hur
beluffed Pile O'Tabbies.

But den, in 1998, Poppa gotted inna Big Fiyte wiff anuffur cat, an
Meowmie brought him IN tu heal hiz wounds. She declared den an deyre
dat he wuld no longer be an OUT cat, an neefur wuld Bitsy or Baby. Poppa
healed onna outside, but we soon fownd owt dat he had a tymebome onna
inside.

Poppa was tested an fownd tu be FIV+. TED Catherine had sed dat he culd
haf a long an happy lyfe, but dat it maybe wuldn't be az long az uffur
catz, an dat eggstra speshyul care wuld be needed tu keep Poppa helfy.
An so he wuz, fur fife long yeers. But reesentlee Meowmie notised dat
he wuz no longer da robust, bowlegged, barrel-chested sailor cat dat he
wunce wuz. She watched him and saw dat sum uf hiz habitz had changed,
an he didn't seem tu be eeting well. Den she fownd a lump on hiz jaw,
an dat wuz da final straw. She tuk him tu TED on Furriday. Sum blood
teztz were run, and da verdict wuz in. Da Big Illness had finally come:
Feline Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (FAIDS). It wuz tu far
adfanced tu do ennyfing but try tu help him gain some wayte an keep him
happy until it wuz time tu go to da Bridge.

Bof TED Catherine an Meowmie felt on Furriday dat it wuzn't hiz tyme to
go yet, dat he wuz still doing da fingz dat catz du: eetin, an sleepin,
an smurglin. But Poppa had uffur ideahz. On Saturday nyte, he let
Meowmie no dat he wuz reddy. Dat wuz da longezt nyte uf Meowmie'z lyfe.
She smurgled him, an told him she luffed him, and dat it wuz okay to
leef. He slept somewhat peecefully awl niyte, an wun part uf Meowmie
hoped dat he wuld go to da Bridge on hiz own in hiz sleep, but inna
morning, Meowmie called TED Catherine an arranged tu have him helped da
last steps offur da Bridge. He took doze lazt steps dis affurnoon at
1:55 P.M. Pacific Time.

He will be graytlee mist. An we are awl losted wifout him.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old July 15th 03, 09:07 AM
Da Koster Katz

Spook wrote:

We still havint seen a bounse messij. We sent anuffur emayl tu da yahoo place
an yur seebreeze place. I asked in thuh emayl if yu chekked yur filters fur
"Spook."

Mom also sez to try puttin in a filter or rool dat sez emaylz frum us shud cum
in, an make it higher than yur duhleet filterz.

Spook

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
losted in da fyutur.

Junior

Old July 15th 03, 01:42 PM
Spook

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
nite? We dint get it.

We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
losted in da fyutur.

Junior

We hope yu get thuh emayl copy ov this, wiff our munjed address.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old July 18th 03, 02:38 AM
Da Koster Katz

Spook wrote:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
nite? We dint get it.

We sended a response furum wurk - we sed dat da email showed up onna web
mail dat we checked, an dat we wuld check at home to see if it mayde it
deyre. Dats wut we were tawkin abowt up above heer. We only sended da
wun email, we fink - I don't fink we bcc'd diz wun to yu???

We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
losted in da fyutur.

Junior

We hope yu get thuh emayl copy ov this, wiff our munjed address.

Spook

We gotted da wun wayre yu asked if "Spook" wuz in da filters, but onlee
dat wun. No copy uf diz wun.

Junior (wonnerin iffen we need tu send Anti Kami da
SooperSekritEmailAddressDatNoWunNozeButUzAnUnkaKen )

Old July 18th 03, 02:39 AM
Da Koster Katz

Sylvia M wrote:

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message

It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.

Pleeze aksept mine catdolenzez.

Dyna, assuming meatloaf posishun, an catmenzing tu purrrrrrr

Fangu, Dyna. He wuz a grayte guy.

Junior fur da (smaller) gang

Old July 18th 03, 02:56 AM
Da Koster Katz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Thank you all very much. And thank you, Mietze, for getting his brick
up on the Walk of Remembranz so quickly. I have visited it already, and
have taken the time to walk the Walk and visit the other loved ones from
my family who are remembered there. And in October, when the hearts
have healed a little, we will offer tribute to Poppa at the Jellicle
Ball, and smile at the calling of his name.

Anti Joan for the gang

It's impurrtint to mineselv to seee to briks as soon as I can.
Poppacat's naym wuz addid to da draft lissst ov Onorees at da saym
time.

I'ze glad yu visitid an hope it helpd a liddull bit.

Mietze

It helps a lot, more than we can ever tell you. Not only for
remembering our own, but also for remembering our friends.

Anti Joan, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni and Cookie

Old July 18th 03, 02:57 AM
Da Koster Katz

ChildFree23 wrote:

Auntie Joan, we is furry sorry to hear that Poppa wented to the bridge. But
we also knows that he is in a much better place where he isn't suffering.

Mister Ginger (RB) is purrobably welcoming Poppa right now and showing him
all the best car hoods to lay on and all the best trees to scratch.

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

Fangu all. Poppa is probably overwhelmed with trying to decide what to
do first, after greeting all of his friends that have gone before him!

Anti Joan

Old July 18th 03, 03:00 AM
Da Koster Katz

Beverly Orel wrote:

Sendin owr condolences and purrrrrrrrrrrrrs uv healin tu duh KosterCats an
dare Meowmie Joan. Poppacat wuz wun hansum gentilman an will be gratelee
missed by effurrybody. Thots uv comfort fur Anti Joan tu hewp heal hur
achin hart.

Luff,
Samantha & Anti Beverly

Fangu, Samantha and Anti Beverly. It gets a littul better effury day.
Da memreez are gud, an we are graytful dat Poppa wuz a healfy littul guy
up until diz final illness.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie, fur demselfz an Meowmie Joan

Old July 18th 03, 03:00 PM
Spook

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
nite? We dint get it.

We sended a response furum wurk - we sed dat da email showed up onna web
mail dat we checked, an dat we wuld check at home to see if it mayde it
deyre. Dats wut we were tawkin abowt up above heer. We only sended da
wun email, we fink - I don't fink we bcc'd diz wun to yu???

Momz tuu confoozed tu rememfur wich iz wich. Tippikull hoomin. She sez dat
iffen yu dont get dis wiff yur reglar emayl, den maybee we need thuh spayshul
wun.

Sheez also wundrin if yu need filters on thuh munjed addresses:
Frum:
Reply tu:

Fangu fur yur tenshun.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com