Happee Catnada Day & 4f uf Jooly Partee Jooly 1

Old July 2nd 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Happee Catnada Day & 4f uf Jooly Partee Jooly 1

Hihi I guez we iz gonna rife dere againz but datz ok. I iz glad u iz here,
rubs her ear as they port to the party.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:57:10 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna Harri duz u wanna go to diz? We kan port bak and
forth to chek on Auntie Nancy annietime us wantz? If u wantz ta go, u
kan pik me up at grambys as I haff ta run home anna chek on fingz.

[Harri ports to Gramby's house, finds OT, and takes his paw to port over
to Rusty's]

Old July 3rd 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Back at Little Lake :Fireworks Happee Catnada Day & 4f uf Jooly Partee Jooly 1

"Mosey =^..^="

okay, we ported tew Catnada n saw thu wunnerful fireworks at Rusty's pwase
n gnow we r shooting off thuh onez we have heer at Little Lake. Willow,
put on yer speshul eye fingys I gave yoo, n put in yer eerplugz, ready?
Heer we go...
zip..boooooooof..clouds of nip smoke fill the air as the kitties go
ahhhhhh...
then the lazers start making scribbles in thuh sky n nip is in thuh air,
and the band starts tew play as Rusty starts singing O Catnada., Wif da
Band dat we gotz.
Innit bootiful? More fireworks, n singing go on for most uff da nite.
Thuh selebrashion will go on till thuh 4f uf Jooly, n we'll jest hang out
heer.
Wheeeeee

Hihi Aed, Morgana, Paddy. Dat n diz iz fun innit? Kits say hi to..[Mimzy}
grins hi Mr Paddy, Ms Morgana n Sir Aed, et is sew nise tew see you ugin.
Right Bob Qat? nudge, Uh huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh yup. Mimzy "dont minmself him,
he's fownd the nip bubble field over there and he haz scribbblez above hiz
head...waffs...
I faown diz majic clam, see? {b}..well, I'm gonna go check owt thuh straw
field.
C'mon Bob ...she turns around and finds Bob Qat fast asleep, nipped out in a
happy little tire swing on maple tree...waffter breaks owt nad thuh party
continues...

Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

Old July 5th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out step
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Stormmee. Meow! Sorry we'ze late.
I wanted to wait until the fireworks were over before teleporting
to Stormmee's, and then here.

I brought my finest bottle of nip wine for the festivities.

Rosco

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

We hab desided tew hab a Catnada Day anna 4ft uf Jooly Owdoor
Partee at thu Park on thuh 1st uff Jooly. Inny Kitty hoo wants
to come iz welcome anna we hab a bawl game planned, a talent
show, lotsa fudz, a concert by a local band uff Second World
kitties, dey tayke reqests, dey r reely gud, diz pwace by da
Liddle Lake iz really cool, lots of nip to roll in, I saw a
herd of erasers run by, yoo do gnow awl cats wike erasers, I
spoke tew da big one dat duz bwakbordz n promised we woodnt
hurt dem, nobody hurts nobody dere, anna I faownd sum silent
fireworks tew shoot off dat nite, wiff nip smoke dat dont
poloot da ayre. n sum lasers to chase. Itz gonna be a
bootiful day anna we r gonna hab lots uf fun n yoo kan bring
innyfing yoo want. Letz hab a nise celebrashun, eh?

Iffen yoo want, yoo kan bring a liddle bit uff Maple syrup da
hoomins wuf frum Catnada, Rusty. I sent yoo da cordinates to
Liddle Lake n a fleet uff porters kan pick yerownselfs iffen
yoo need. Waffs, I also discovered a pond dat had sum clamz
dat spit wadder at catz. Thuh Second World is a really neet
pwase.

No hoomins to screw efferfing up. Diz is thuh Cats World
We gonna chase owr tails n hab sum fun.

Luffs
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

Old July 6th 09, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Stormmee wafez to alla herown furndz, happy rosco came and piked hersef up,
it sure smellz gud in here,