Pleeeze chek dat nowun is missin - Onoree nayms

Old October 1st 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Pleeeze chek dat nowun is missin - Onoree nayms

ShadoCelt wrote:

Cud we mebbe add da nayme ov mine hoomin Paw? He wented to da bridge
onna January 2, 2009 anna Meowmie anna I still miss him furry much.

Michael, House of Homan & Bedford

I will understan iffen youze wanna keep it just to furries.

Respecfully,
MuShu da Magnifncent

Ohno, MuShu, it's not just fur furries. Dere ar seffrul hoomins hoo
luffd kitties hoo haff bin Onorees in da past.

Uncle Michael has bin addid an will be Called on Sunday.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 1st 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Stormmee" wrote:

himz qwalifieez himz lofed kitteez anna wuz gud to dem so himz can anna
shuld be called, Tiger fur hiz agreein howze

Zaktly so, Tiger, dat's da onlyisst rool. Effur a kitty or a gud
frend to kitties.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 3rd 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Anti Stacey, we rememfur the Howse of House of Kurdziel. Was dat the
Howse of Zee? Lou Kurdziel had kwite a sence of adventure.

Bear

Stacey Weinberger wrote:
Miz Mietze,

Cud yoo add da kittie uv meowmie'z fren Lou? Bella wentid tu da Bridj onna
Jooli 29. She waz a beeyootiful blak kittie wif long furs much like mine
doptid meowmie Cygne. Pleeze put hur az:

Diana Bellatrix, House of Kurdziel

Fangu Mietzi,

Sebastian