Ignore my last post.

Old March 11th 04, 10:20 AM
IBen Getiner

"Mary" wrote in message .com...
"Cat Protector" wrote

blah blah blah blah blah

Now then, you flaming idiot, try to get your little mind around this:

What your fellow moron "Iben" wants most of all is attention.

Your refusal to ignore him is giving him exactly what he wants.

Get it? Now please consider shutting the f*ck up. You are annoying
enough
when you are blabbering on about cats. Off-topic you are damned near
unbearable. Somebody .. not me, of course .. needs to just haul off
and slap some sense into you.

Ahh ... another fan of the little sissy cretin. I can't say, then,
that you're a total idiot. At least we both recognize a piece of total
DUNG when we see it. It's just that I don't need to step in it it to
know that it's a TURD. You did.
He knows just how much I value his (or anybody's) opinions. Just like
you soon will. I'm not here to socialize with you simple-Simons, you
know.

IBen Getiner
Old March 11th 04, 03:58 PM
Steve G

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message ...
(...)

Plus there was no ;-) or g at the end. Since one can't hear a tone of
voice on Usenet...

I've never used smilies or similar - I think emoticons are the Devil's
Arse Boiled In Beetroot.

Steve.

Old March 11th 04, 06:02 PM
Cat Protector

I guess Iben failed to see that most if not all of his posts had nothing to
do with cats. I guess he prefers to call the kettle black.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Jeannie" wrote in message
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
om...

I don't give a hoot WHAT you find amusing!! This is a cat group for
the discussion of health problems that beleaguer cats. Not a social
extravaganza.

Sorry Dr. Iben, I thought rec.pets.CATS.HEALTH+BEHAV was a "social
extravaganza"(???)....my mistake.

Beleaguer....Extravaganza....Have you just found a dictionary and

thesaurus
by any chance?

Jeannie

Old April 10th 04, 10:47 PM
jeannie

"Laura R." wrote in message
circa 11 Mar 2004 07:58:37 -0800, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Steve G ) said,
I've never used smilies or similar - I think emoticons are the Devil's
Arse Boiled In Beetroot.

A common trait amongst Brits, I've found.

Laura

Not necessarily a bad thing either.

Jeannie
say it" - Voltaire