Here kitty, kitty

Old February 17th 13, 10:21 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Here kitty, kitty

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:08:19 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Jeßus wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 04:38:34 GMT, walsingham
wrote:

grimshaw wrote in
:

On Feb 1, 11:51 pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

I have two cats.

I understand that they are both furry, cute Psycho Killers.

Did you know that the two most invasive species in North America
are as follows:

Flora: The Dandelion

Fauna: Cats.

The most invasive species in North merka and elsewhere, are
humans!!

Right you are.

Cows eat dandelions. - I eat cows. It ain't the length of life that
counts, but the quality of life for as long as you have it. When you
are ready to eat it, or can;t keep it any longer for whatever
reason, then sneak up on it and, when it doesn;t suspect anything,
kill it quickly, and don;t look back. But either way, I would
suffer, because I miss my buddies when they are gone. Not for them,
but for myself. I just wish that some kind person would do the same
for me.... Sneak up behind me and when I least expect it, shoot me
in the back of the head. What a nice way to go!

The crux of the issue, though, is not "how" but "when".

But I disagree. That's what I am saying.... Its how, and not when. The
universe is many billions of years ole, and we are only here for a few dozen
years. A mere drop in the ocean of time. So its the quality of life that
counts, and not the quantity. What dies it matter whether you live for 50
years or five? If you are happy during those five, and don't suffer when you
die, well, what more could you want?

Old February 18th 13, 12:00 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

[...]

I don't know about you, but I want to live as long as I can. So far,
it's been one hell of a ride, and it ain't over yet. Who is that says
to others as a compliment, "May you live in interesting times."?

A life that ends at five years old is a tragedy. Life will always
have its ups and downs, but facing and dealing with them in a positive
way is your gift to others and the next generation. What is your
legacy on this earth? That you flamed newsgroups with obscenities?
That you were a criminal? That you disregarded the rights and
feelings of others? Or that you at least tried to spread harmony,
peace and joy to others - especially those less fortunate than you.
It matters, and it matters a great deal.

Old February 18th 13, 12:11 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Default SPAMMED INTO CANADA ------------------ Here kitty, kitty

On 2/17/2013 2:08 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
Jeßus wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Old February 18th 13, 12:12 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Default SPAM ------------------------- Here kitty, kitty

Old February 18th 13, 12:12 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.idiots,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Old February 18th 13, 12:12 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Old February 18th 13, 12:30 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

wrote:

[...]

In my own personal casse, I faught for the rights of others against an
opressive government that was fast taking their rights away, but that's not
what I was talking about. I was talking about life and death, and why the
quality of life is much more important that its length. If you disagree,
then you are free to live your life in misery and slavery, without the
opportunity to go where you please, and live as you please. For me, I would
rather have died at 5 than lived in misery all of my life. But there are
many who disagree with me. I call thewse people, "liberals" They would
rather enslave everyone to there own particular life style, especially if it
buys everyone a few more days/months of life. they would rather live to be
80 in misery than die at 60 with freedom. I would feel sorry for these
people, were it not for the fact that theirs is the life style that they
will sell to the society, and force everyone to live. They are the omes who
would sell out our freedoms for a few more days of existence. Do you like
candy? Well, its not good for you, so, bu God, we should make a law against
it so everyone lives an average of three more months. Who cares whether Bill
Graham would rather give up those months in order to enjoy hiw candy? The
society needs his taxes, so they have the right to force hom to live three
extra months without candy. This is the mindset of the liberal. It would be
laughable, were it not so sad.

Old February 18th 13, 12:33 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Mack A. Damia wrote:
...That you flamed newsgroups with obscenities?

When did I do that? Is that what you call disagreeing with anything I said?
"Flaming the newsgroup with obscenities"?

Old February 18th 13, 12:39 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

[...]

On every political scale instrument that I have taken, I'm about as
"liberal" as you can get, and I don't think this way. I don't care
what you put in your body, but don't stand in the way of having foods
sold to the public tested for purity, etc.

I'm not interested at all in enslaving you to my lifestyle, so I don't
know what you mean. You must be specific if you want me to address
issues.

I think you are zeroing in on a few left-wing nuts and their kinky
beliefs and projecting their eccentricities onto the entire Democratic
party.

Old February 18th 13, 12:39 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

You liberals would have us all living in paqdded cells, so we couldn't do
anything dangerous that might shorten our lives a little bit, and
shortchange the rest of society a few dollars in income taxes.... Just the
increase3 in statistical longevity is excuse enough for you to give up any
quality of life that freedom might bring... What a sorry bunch of *******s
you are...... Wherever Patrick Henry went when he died... That's where I
want to go......