It must be the weather

Old August 6th 10, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default It must be the weather

I usually feed Amber and Tiger about 6 AM. This morning they barely
tasted the food. The house was still hot and humid from yesterday's
heat. I have been running a window fan to change the air. About 7:30
Amber decided she wanted to eat and then Tiger showed an interest too.
Actually, Amber ate more than Tiger. It's supposed to cool off for the
next few days.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old August 6th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

having all the cats at the vet yesterday all but one of them has lost weight
because of the heat, Lee

Old August 7th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Because of the heat, our kitties aren't very hungry either, and Mosey hurked
up his beefy food this morning. It is supposed to be cooler over the
week-end. Good thing it is cooling off this week end because in Seattle
it's SeaFair Weekend, with the hydroplane races Sat and Sunday and then on
Sunday, the Blue Angels will be doing their famous air show..they are
awesome.
Will be watching it on TV, but we may get a flyover here.
Love Kyla

having all the cats at the vet yesterday all but one of them has lost
weight because of the heat, Lee

"---MIKE---" I usually feed Amber and Tiger about 6 AM. This morning they

Bad weather Granby Cat community 0 June 11th 09 01:44 PM
is it the weather Steve Touchstone[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 08 09:00 AM
How is your weather? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 45 December 3rd 08 03:12 PM
OT Too much weather Karen Cat anecdotes 4 May 7th 07 05:10 AM
Weather mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 32 August 4th 06 03:59 AM