Cheap Flights to Austria

Old June 11th 12, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Cheap Flights to Austria

Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett looking in
her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 11:40 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
We iz going toStrallia but WooToo hazta tell uzenz what to pak and where
we
iz aktuallie going.

It WOOKS wike da plas da cheep air phars go too is da RONG Austria,
beclaws dere ar no kangaroos dere. Butted, we can port to da RITE
Austria an see da roos and den go to da rong Austria an see da opera,
wich is furry, furry good dere. Uncl Bill has a fren namd Simon hoo
taks his cats to da opera dere an dey wub itted.

So pak da outdoor stuff for a week in da Austria wiff kangaroos, wich
is gonna bee havin its winner wen we gets dere butted dey haff furry
mild winners. Den a week in a gneiss hotel in Vienna in da Austria
wiffout kangaroos an wiff formal wear to go to da opera.

--
WooToo

Old June 11th 12, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I will opin da booteek fur enneekittee hoo needz it. Toonya made me a full
purrtner innit, so I kan do dat. Uv korse, I duznt haz herown keen fashin
sentz...

Sundance

Old June 11th 12, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett rune to the fishtank and meows loudly. Wake up Willow, we iz goink
shoppink. She then runs to the couch where the afghan gramby is restoring
for Auntie Soft, it belonged to her late uncle and was trying to fall apart,
Lizzie, rize and shine, we Iz going shoppink. They all three gather in the
middle of the room and jump in the poter. Willow picks up her catafone,
Hello momcat Daisy, meet u at da botique. zhstti eill nr yhrtr snna I hopez
dem haz big enuf formal wear for O T. She thinks to herself, Wascal always
haz formal wearz but him kud alwayz uze a nu tie.

Old June 11th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Welkum, ladeez. Pleez luk arown an see whut lukz innerestin. Da ladeez
fashinz iz over here, an gennelmenz fashinz iz over dere. Ize shur we kan
fine sumfing fur Mr. OT -- we haz a full ranj uv sizez awl da way up to XXXF
(ekstra ekstra ekstra fluffy). How kan I hewp yurownselvez?

Sundance

Old June 11th 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow goes to the leather style outfits and Piglett checkc out the rack of
Chiffon Gowns. Lizzie just stands and looks around not knowing where to
start. If Unkle Serge was here, he wud tell mineself which designer I
should look at.

Old June 12th 12, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi materializes and goes up to willow, we needsa opera gownz, wif doze
opera glofez anna glasses, she greets daisy anna piglette anna lizzy,

deze iz nize fashions she remarks as she looks...

den she sees a wunnerful gown, a little darker dan sherbert made of taffita
anna eligant but modest, piglette lookat diz, diz wuld be furfekt for lizzy,
trudi