Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club

Old November 22nd 05, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club

I'z would like to announc da furmation of a new club, da Mousing Kitty
Club. It iz fur any kitties who hunts and catches meowsies, either da real
live kind or da toy kind. We'z will hold meetings where we will discuss
meowsing techniques, and what do you wif meowsies once you catch dem, and
recipes fur cooking dem, and stuffz like dat. An of course we'z will have
food at our meetings too.

Iz' not sure when we will hold our firstest meeting, but I fink it ought
to be befur Kissamouse. At da firstest meeting we can elect ossifers and
stuff like dat. I'z will post more when it looks like wez could mebbe hold
a meeting.

Harri

Old November 22nd 05, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:54:53 -0800, Harri Roadcat's little agile paws
typed:

I'z would like to announc da furmation of a new club, da Mousing Kitty
Club. It iz fur any kitties who hunts and catches meowsies, either da real
live kind or da toy kind. We'z will hold meetings where we will discuss
meowsing techniques, and what do you wif meowsies once you catch dem, and
recipes fur cooking dem, and stuffz like dat. An of course we'z will have
food at our meetings too.

Iz' not sure when we will hold our firstest meeting, but I fink it ought
to be befur Kissamouse. At da firstest meeting we can elect ossifers and
stuff like dat. I'z will post more when it looks like wez could mebbe hold
a meeting.

Harri

Hokay harri! Sign me up to da toy mowsie difission!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/22/2005 12:31:49 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 22nd 05, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I would like to sign Callie up for this! A few months ago she got
sudden diahrrea and went to TED. An x-ray was taken, which TED showed
me, asking has she been outside at all? I said of course not. Then he
showed me tiny vertabrae in her stomach and said these are from a
mouse. I was shocked and in denial. But a month later I saw a mouse
in the garage! Callie had been keeping the house mouse-free for who
knows how long!

Meowmie Eileen

Old November 22nd 05, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meee, mee, meee, ize wanna join. I kilt to mousies on da bak porch.

Snowflake

Ize a gud gud mouser, an I catched squirles an other gud stuff 'for I
was made an indoor only kittie.

Booker

Ize catch birdies, snakes, mousies, and gud stuff. Den I puts dem in da
litter box an cuvers dem up.

Chappie

(Hoomin note: I'm constantly pulling stuffed toys out of wastebaskets
and the litter box. I know the guilty party is Chappy)

Ize don't katch nuthin. I'ze too old.

Frieda

Old November 22nd 05, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I dussnt no if i an the gang of oRange can join...we dussn't have any
mousies. But I used to catch mousies when I liffed somewheres that mousies
liffed at. now I catches them liddle lizards what run up the walls inside my
house....i eats them too, they are furry derlicious. anna birdies, only i
isn't allowed outside anny more so i just growls at them through the window.
mebbe i can be an honorary mousie club member? Jasmine, hopefully

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old November 22nd 05, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:22:08 +0000, meee wrote:

I dussnt no if i an the gang of oRange can join...we dussn't have any
mousies. But I used to catch mousies when I liffed somewheres that mousies
liffed at. now I catches them liddle lizards what run up the walls inside my
house....i eats them too, they are furry derlicious. anna birdies, only i
isn't allowed outside anny more so i just growls at them through the window.
mebbe i can be an honorary mousie club member? Jasmine, hopefully

I fink all kitties dat hunt meowsies, real or toy, or hunt udder fings
could join. Since Pitoonya and mine brofur Sammy are so good at hunting
flies, I'z finking maybe we could make da club be a Hunting Kitties Club
like Sammy suggested. Den all of da gang of Orange could be full memfurs.

Harri

Old November 23rd 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

This is cute!!

Da all yow gys talksy likes zis all ze tim?

Old November 23rd 05, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 22 Nov 2005 19:28:55 -0800, Frieda's little, agile paws typed:

This is cute!!

Da all yow gys talksy likes zis all ze tim?

Well, effurry kitty haz dere own purrsonality an way ov speekin. Sum
speek meowchat (datz dis langwidge) - or a variant ov it. Sum speek in
purfeck english.

Welcom to da kommunity. I'ze a fife yeer old Purrsian, wif floor lenf
furz. An my wink is Tiger, a big oranj kitty heer in da komunity.

Da kitties heer are furry nice - we haff adventures togeffer an
celebrate holidays. An help eech offur wen a poor kitty goes to da
bridj...

Where is you frum?
--
Purrs,