Got Persia's r/x food and cats are goofy :)

Old August 8th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Got Persia's r/x food and cats are goofy :)

I drove to the vet today to buy Persia's k/d food. She still doesn't
like it much but at least it's not making her sick. I bought a case of
the canned and a bag of the kibble.

It was pouring down rain. (Here's wishing for rain for folks who
haven't had any recently.) The receptionist looked outside at the
sheets of rain and asked dubiously, "Should I help you carry this to
your car?" No point in both of us getting soaked.

While I was there a man came in with a small orange tabby in a kitty
carrier. He had a big grocery bag full of Fancy Feast. His cat was
going to be boarded. I said hi to the guy and to the kitty.

Then I glanced over and there was a woman with a long-haired grey &
white tabby with blue eyes. The cat was just sitting there on her lap.
No carrier, no leash. Just sitting there on her lap I asked if I
could pet the cat and she said sure. I've never seen a cat so calm,
especially not in a vet's office! The cat was like 'ho hum', so what if
I'm at the vet?

I stopped at the dollar store on the way home to buy some FF. Persia is
doing better about eating the k/d but I still want to have something to
give her as a treat. Once again I got soaked carrying my parcels to the
car.

Cat Sitting Update:

Before I went to the store I let Fedders inside. He was all wet and
couldn't wait to back get in. I sat on the sofa and he jumped on my
lap, rubbed against me and purred. I don't think I've ever heard him
purr before! Then Schwartzie came out of hiding. He's pretty much been
under the bed since my neighbor left town.

I went back over to give them "dinner" and they both wanted out, even
though it was still raining. Bad news, guys, you'll get wet! I'll go
try to get them back inside before I go to bed.

Jill

Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 17th 09 08:11 PM
another goofy video Outsider Cat anecdotes 12 November 27th 07 05:07 AM
Persia's Trying her New Rx Food jmcquown Cat anecdotes 14 July 3rd 04 11:05 AM
goofy critters David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 36 April 9th 04 07:06 PM
Rethinking Persia's Food jmcquown Cat anecdotes 17 December 20th 03 12:07 AM