12 lb CAT fish!!

Old February 20th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default 12 lb CAT fish!!

In article ,
Gill Passman wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
Gill Passman wrote:

Tynk - I'll send you a pic of moggy if you like

It's easier to give a url than even say you'll send a pic :-0-\

http://rs79.vrx.net/works/photoblog/2005/Jan/?

It has to be said, he is a lovely looking Cat...how old is he? He looks
a bit like a kitty to me...he has a very similar face to my ginger moggy
but a much smaller body...

he wasn't too old then, that was the day I got him. he's also the biggest
cat I've ever had.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old February 21st 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
Gill Passman wrote:
Tynk - I'll send you a pic of moggy if you like

It's easier to give a url than even say you'll send a pic :-0-\

http://rs79.vrx.net/works/photoblog/2005/Jan/?

More critters:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...bum?.dir=/8c08

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net

Old February 21st 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Gill Passman wrote:
Tynk - I'll send you a pic of moggy if you like

It's easier to give a url than even say you'll send a pic :-0-\

http://rs79.vrx.net/works/photoblog/2005/Jan/?

More critters:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...bum?.dir=/8c08

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net

Yep, unlike most people's cats, mine is very generous. I'm allowed to
feed it, give it water, cut it's nails, brush it, let it out whenever it
wants and let it in whenever it's hanging off the screen window. I feel
so blessed ;~).
--
www.NetMax.tk