What's Goin' On

Old June 23rd 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default What's Goin' On

We've had some excitement here in the past five days. The air
conditioner died in the middle of a ninety-something-degree
heatwave, so the cats, my father, and I were without adequate
climate control this past Friday and Saturday.

As for this week, I think (my cat) Lilith and (my sister's cat)
Rosco are finally getting along. They've only known each other
five years! They were both sleeping on my bed this morning.
Then Rosco took the scenic route - through an open dresser
drawer - to my window sill. Lilith saw what he did. She jumped
up on my desk and carefully stepped into the open dresser drawer.
She started purring, and settled down for one of her many
afternoon naps. Lilith still doesn't like Tina, my sister's
Maine Coon cross, but at least I don't have to lock Lilith in my
room when no one is home out of fear Lilith and Tina will fight.
All Tina wants is to be friends with Lilith, but how was she
supposed to know that Lilith is slow to warm up bordering on
anti-social?

Debby
aka ChildFree23

Old June 24th 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

progress is progress, Lee
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
[...]

R Sekretary iz goin too bed Will in New Haven Cat community 4 October 15th 08 05:33 PM
ot freebie, you're goin like this kurupt Cat health & behaviour 0 June 11th 06 05:10 AM
Goin' to Work kilikini Cat anecdotes 9 January 3rd 06 04:31 PM
Goin' to the city badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 September 14th 05 10:26 AM
Goin' Buggy SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 10 September 16th 03 01:18 PM