Ping Hobbes Cook

Old April 17th 04, 07:30 AM
LOL

Default Ping Hobbes Cook

Hey, Hobbes! This is your buddy Mike - I wanted to thank you for the
get-well present and the card. You have awfully neat handwriting for
a cat.

That thing in the bag - it smells awfully interesting, but did you
notice how it vibrates? And makes a noise? Of course I wouldn't
*run* or *hide* from the thing polite cough but I am wondering if
maybe the vibrating and noise are because it needs its space. I bet
that's it. I'm giving it plenty of space and we'll see if that helps.
I've given it the odd sneaky sniff and it's seemed okay so far.

BTW, the shrimpies are **awesome**!!! It's not so bad having to take
my stinky ole medicine twice a day when I get some shrimpies
afterwards. Share with the office kitties my fuzzy tailless butt!

Thanks, pal!

----
Mike

*Human note:
Julie, thanks so much for sending Mikey a care package. He loves the
shrimp and is cautiously approaching the toy now and again, which is a
good sign for suspicious Mike. And the "Genetix" box you shipped in
was a nice touch, especially since one of the packages of dried shrimp
had come open in the box, and the mailman delivered a box whose label
indicated that it had held some sort of medical supplies, and which
smelled quite shrimpy. We have amused ourselves wondering what he
imagined was in there. ROFL!!
Old April 17th 04, 06:16 PM
Marina

"LOL" wrote
Hey, Hobbes! This is your buddy Mike - I wanted to thank you for the
get-well present and the card. You have awfully neat handwriting for
a cat.

That thing in the bag - it smells awfully interesting, but did you
notice how it vibrates? And makes a noise? Of course I wouldn't
*run* or *hide* from the thing polite cough but I am wondering if
maybe the vibrating and noise are because it needs its space. I bet
that's it. I'm giving it plenty of space and we'll see if that helps.
I've given it the odd sneaky sniff and it's seemed okay so far.

Wimps! All you boycats are wimps! I would kick the living daylight out of
that monster in no time.

Hisspit,
Nikki

Old April 18th 04, 06:55 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...

Wimps! All you boycats are wimps! I would kick the living daylight out of
that monster in no time.

Hisspit,
Nikki

Wimp?! I am no wimp! Just today I touched a squirrel, I'll have you
know. Sneaked up behind it and poked its tail with my nose. You
should have seen it run.

I am just being *polite* to the monster. It seems agitated. Letting
it rest and compose itself is the gentlemanly thing to do.

----
Mike
Who'd never touched a squirrel before, but who flatly denies mom's
allegation that this squirrel must have been blind, deaf, and stupid

Old April 18th 04, 08:22 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

Ping Brenda Bev Cat anecdotes 1 January 7th 04 12:19 AM
Status of Hobbes' diet (long sigh!) Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 8 December 15th 03 12:03 PM
Photos of Hobbes, Selena and Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 10 August 26th 03 02:26 AM