We all just got put on alert

Old November 19th 05, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default We all just got put on alert

Got another possible hurricane heading towards us So far it is only tropical
storm but estimated for the eye to hit Florida on Monday. We will start to
feel the effects by Sunday.
I just had to cancel my trip to California I am not a happy camper right
now

I think we need some prayers that it miss us and goes into the Atlantic
PLEASE

Old November 19th 05, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"No More Retail" wrote in message
Got another possible hurricane heading towards us So far it is only

tropical
storm but estimated for the eye to hit Florida on Monday. We will start to
feel the effects by Sunday.
I just had to cancel my trip to California I am not a happy camper right
now

I think we need some prayers that it miss us and goes into the Atlantic
PLEASE

But, but, we could use the rain! I dunno, I'm north of Tampa so it's not
going to hit us directly anyway. It will be the last rainstorm of the year.

kili

Old November 19th 05, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote in message

"No More Retail" wrote in message
Got another possible hurricane heading towards us So far it is only

tropical
storm but estimated for the eye to hit Florida on Monday. We will start
feel the effects by Sunday.
I just had to cancel my trip to California I am not a happy camper right
now

I think we need some prayers that it miss us and goes into the Atlantic
PLEASE

But, but, we could use the rain! I dunno, I'm north of Tampa so it's not
going to hit us directly anyway. It will be the last rainstorm of the
year.

kili

Plenty of purrs and prayers from here. My niece is getting married on
Saturday near Orlando and everyone will be on the road Sunday heading for
home.

Jo

Old November 19th 05, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I know we can use the rain but how about it drops down to a tropical
depression instead of being a tropical storm with the potential of becoming
a hurricane. We don't need that here in Florida again so soon I just used
the last of my stored gasoline I don't want to fill up again.

Old November 19th 05, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

kilikini wrote:

But, but, we could use the rain! I dunno, I'm north of Tampa so it's not
going to hit us directly anyway. It will be the last rainstorm of the year.

kili

lol

Old November 20th 05, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:30:55 GMT, "No More Retail"
wrote:

Got another possible hurricane heading towards us So far it is only tropical
storm but estimated for the eye to hit Florida on Monday. We will start to
feel the effects by Sunday.
I just had to cancel my trip to California I am not a happy camper right
now

I think we need some prayers that it miss us and goes into the Atlantic
PLEASE

Please dear God no more this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard about it on
the radio this morning when we were on our way to see Harry Potter
(neat movie, and it has several cats in it!) I'm denying it as hard as
I can in the hopes that it will disappear... last I heard it's heading
east not north or north-east. If it keeps it up Florida will be in the
clear.

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life

OT; cute alert!! meee Cat anecdotes 2 November 9th 05 02:10 AM
Missing Pet Alert Avram Grossman Cats - misc 2 January 27th 04 01:55 PM
Neighborhood Hazard (COFFEE ALERT!) Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 10 December 22nd 03 06:51 PM
Pink Nose Alert Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 2 December 9th 03 11:54 AM
Rescue Alert Stickers AKA Fire Safety Stickers Sandy McDermin Cat health & behaviour 8 July 31st 03 11:28 PM