Shopping trip for ... me?

Old March 3rd 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Shopping trip for ... me?

Lessee now, what all did I get...

I really like WM's "clearances".

I got a fluorescent yellow soft cloth (don't recall what that material is
called. velour?) jacket for $3 - suitable for going out or for staying warm
in bed. To go with it, I got two pair of tartan flannel bed-trousers
(haven't figured out the Clan yet - green, white, yellow, dk blue) for $3
each. I figure that if a robber breaks in, I can blind him... Chaos should
love the new clothes - soft and nice for snuggling.

Assorted extension cords and multi-outlets. Wonder WHO the genius was that
decided a kitchen only needs *2* sockets?

I ran across a new fruit - Grapples. Grape-flavored apples. Honest! They're
really good, sorta like a big crunchy grape.

A few really /sharp/ knives and a diamond sharpener to keep them that way -
roast beast, lookout! Gonna be MUCH easier to saw off slices of meat for my
sammiches (and dice pieces of steak/roast up for Chaos - she HAS to have a
share; if I don't offer, she tries to take what I have on the fork).

Assorted wee stuff I've needed, like glass bowls (including one for Chaos's
food); a measuring cup & spoons.

A long-haired hairy pillow for Chaos; a catnip beagle (bright red) for
Chaos; IAMS foil-paks of good-quality gooshyfood for Chaos; a brush for
Chaos ...

Are we seeing a pattern here?

--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative,

Old March 3rd 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Duke of URL" wrote in message
[...]

Of course! There isn't probably anything I don't buy that I think "I wonder
if the cats would like that"

Old March 3rd 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Duke of URL" wrote in message

SNIP

Assorted wee stuff I've needed, like glass bowls (including one for

Chaos's
food); a measuring cup & spoons.

A long-haired hairy pillow for Chaos; a catnip beagle (bright red) for
Chaos; IAMS foil-paks of good-quality gooshyfood for Chaos; a brush for
Chaos ...

Are we seeing a pattern here?

--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative,
Surface Warrior Squid, Itinerant Philosoph;
Runtime error 6D at 417a32CF: Incompetent user

I know what you mean... Every time I go to a place that has a 'pet'
section... I end up spending $20 on stuff that I think the hoolikittens will
like.
--

Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage

Old March 3rd 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Duke of URL" wrote in message
[...]

Yes we are seeing a pattern here. Now I personally hope you enjoy all your
bright colors, and I happen to be wearing a bright yellow jacket that is
part of a "warm up" suit. I wear it over my jammies rather than a robe
cause the dog gets her muddy paws all over me after I let her out in the
morning. The mud on the jacket just dries and brushes off.

But if this is a new preference, you might just want to have your eyes
checked for cataracts.

Jo

Old March 4th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jo Firey @
"Duke of URL" wrote in message

[...]

Don't need to, Jo - I already know I have them. I have to get a new
prescription every 6 months (also have Coghan's Disease & a weird problem
called "deteriorating prism). Each time, the eye doc (VA) says they're
getting worse, but "not bad enough yet for the VA to do the
replacement-with-plastic-lenses surgery". Eventually... Wonder what I'll
look like, using coke-bottle-bottoms?
--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid, Itinerant Philosoph;
Rebooting world. Please log off