someone owes Callaway an apology

Old May 13th 16, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default someone owes Callaway an apology

Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...ing-a-comotion

Old May 13th 16, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...ing-a-comotion

Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.

Jill

Old May 13th 16, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:06:51 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...ing-a-comotion

Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.

Jill

There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
living area.

Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
of the town.
Old May 13th 16, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...ing-a-comotion

Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.

Jill

There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
living area.

Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
of the town.

That's funny! Quite appropos

Jill

Old May 13th 16, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:

On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/smal...ing-a-comotion

Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.

Jill

There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
living area.

Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
of the town.

Very clever!

I agree, Joy! I would venture a guess the people registering these
types of complaints aren't "pet people". I suggest they shop somewhere
else.

Jill

apology calvin Cat health & behaviour 3 June 30th 09 05:36 AM
My apology CatArtist Cat anecdotes 16 February 2nd 07 11:48 PM
APOLOGY [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 November 26th 05 02:31 PM
By way of apology wafflycat Cat anecdotes 2 August 23rd 05 03:57 PM
Apology CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 108 April 13th 05 11:53 PM