At the luau

Old June 22nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At the luau

What kind of vacation are you getting? Can I come?

Cousin Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
no i hazn't aked furit yet, dey sayed i iz gettin a vakation
anna i iz
gettin fix whut izunt broked onna July 5, butted furry letz
minesef haf
efurthin i wantz, well alzmozt efurthin, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
Have you asked Soft and Furry for shrimp yet? Will they give
it
to you?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
stormmee tastes a shrimpee, crunchcrunch, thank yourownsef,
diz
iz
wonnerful, i wonner ifin furry wuuld get diz fur minesef
ifin i
azked,
Stormmee eating with gusto now
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
[Cousin Rosco grabs a few shrimpies in his mouth and places
them
on Stormmee's plate.] Ladies first.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz lukz relli gud, stormmee droolin a little unladylike
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Cousin Rosco mewfles and chortles an two orders of
shrimp
with
nip dipping sauce.]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez purleze, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news I know what you mean. Kitty Schottland is old, and
Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney is cranky.

Shall we go have some shrimpies?

Gallantly,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message
He iz owlde anna kranki anna owlde anna did i say
kranki,
juzt
kuz i iz alla
time tryinta play wif hizself, anna itself bakfired
on
hizself,
kuz furri
getted mineself a playmate so der!!! Stormee
ChildFree23 wrote in
message
ink.net...
Why does Tiger insist you contain yourownself?
Doesn't
he
know
you're just a kitten?

Cousin Rosco, defensively

"Stormmee" wrote in
message
anna diz iz gonna be funfunfun... i lofez
shrimpeez
anna
ani
fisiez...
Stormmee,...sees Tiger and makes a concerted
effort
contain
herownsef...
is only partialli successzul...
ChildFree23 wrote in
message
ink.net...
[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines,
and
out
steps
Stormmee, and her escort, Cousin Rosco.]

We're here! And we bought cocktail sauce for
the
shrimp!

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

[As the kitties start to arrive, things start
get
busy.
Out
on Pebbly
Beach, near the southeast corner of the
island,
large
fire
pit is full
of wood burning high and crackling. The smoke
is
quite
fragrant,
suggesting that a good part of the burning
wood
is
mesquite
and
orange.

Sunset is approaching, with a beautiful
orange/pink
glow
in
the
eastern
sky. Kitties who walk a little bit to the
south
along
the
beach
are easily
able to see the glow, while the kitties near
the
fire
pit
are
shaded by
the high cliffs.

As everyone mingles and meows, enjoying the
nip
tea,
nip
wine,
and nip
beer, a sound can be heard in the distance.
It
sounds
like a
series of
explosions is drawing near! Kitties take
shelter
behind
rocks
and logs,
wondering if a war is heading towards them.
Moments
later
aging golf
cart, driven by a couple of scraggly kitties,
is
seen
tooling
down the
beach towards the luau area. As the cart
draws
near,
the
drivercat slams
on the brakes, locks the wheels, and spins
out,
finally
stopping just feet
from the edge of the fire.]

Jocko: Hey, Gruf, welcome back! How was the
fishing?
Looks
like
you've got
more goodies than usual there. Everykitty,
this
is
my
bud
Gruf
and his
chick Lana. They've been fishing over on the
other
side
of
the
island.

Here, let's get unloaded and get things
underway.

[Jocko and Gruf fetch a couple large bushel
baskets
of
wet
seaweed from
the cart. They throw a thick layer on top of
the
fire.
They
then return
with a basket of clams and spread them on top
of
the
seaweed.
This is
followed by another layer of seaweed, then a
layer
of
lobsters,
crabs, mussels, and scallops. Finally another
layer
of
seaweed
is added,
then topped off with skewers of abalone
steaks.]

Ok, everykitty, we'll be ready to start
eating
in
just
few
minutes!

Jocko

Old June 22nd 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

dey sayed i iz stayin atta tedz ofurnite when i getz fixed whut izunt
broked, Duz you wanna go wif mineself to da tedz? Stormmee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz lukz relli gud, stormmee droolin a little unladylike
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Cousin Rosco mewfles and chortles an two orders of
shrimp
with
nip dipping sauce.]

yez purleze, Stormmee

Old June 25th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

It depends. Will TED try to trim my claws?

Rosco, worried

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz lukz relli gud, stormmee droolin a little
unladylike
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Cousin Rosco mewfles and chortles an two orders of
shrimp
with
nip dipping sauce.]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez purleze, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in
message

Old June 25th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

owr ted onli duz diz ifin you azk, her duzint do owrz kuz furri duzit, diz
izza onliezt time i getz cranki, diz anna makin minesef takez medizine iz da
onliezt time furri izunt purrfekt, fur a hooman, dat iz, Stormmee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz lukz relli gud, stormmee droolin a little
unladylike
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Cousin Rosco mewfles and chortles an two orders of
shrimp
with
nip dipping sauce.]

"Stormmee" wrote in message