Iz dere sumfin rong wif da servvaz?

Old May 16th 04, 03:36 PM
Blurbubble

Default Iz dere sumfin rong wif da servvaz?

Hihi,
Ize jusst gonna be teknikall heer! Meowmie anna mineownself haf notiisst dis
larst fyoo daze dat da powsts on rpcc seem to be kummin in aggen furrom
sevvarall days ago - effen da wuns Weez orlreddy ripplyed tu! But dere downt
seem tu bee furry menny nyoo powsts? Iz dis just happnin to uz heer or ar
uffur kitteez haffin da saym purroblem?

fangu!

Clarence anna Meomwie Blurbubble (bowf kernfyoozed)

---

Old May 16th 04, 06:49 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/16/04 7:36 AM Blurbubble is reported to have said the following:

Hihi,
Ize jusst gonna be teknikall heer! Meowmie anna mineownself haf notiisst dis
larst fyoo daze dat da powsts on rpcc seem to be kummin in aggen furrom
sevvarall days ago - effen da wuns Weez orlreddy ripplyed tu! But dere downt
seem tu bee furry menny nyoo powsts? Iz dis just happnin to uz heer or ar
uffur kitteez haffin da saym purroblem?

fangu!

Clarence anna Meomwie Blurbubble (bowf kernfyoozed)

Effuryfing luks fyne furum here! Mebee yurown noossurfur iz haffin
purroblems?

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 16th 04, 07:22 PM
Blurbubble

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
On 5/16/04 7:36 AM Blurbubble is reported to have said the following:

Effuryfing luks fyne furum here! Mebee yurown noossurfur iz haffin
purroblems?

Cinni

Fangu, datz wot Ize finkin....Ize gonna haf tu investergayt...

Clarence (getting hiz deetektif geer on...)

---

Old May 16th 04, 07:41 PM
Miss Violette

This happened to the server we used to use so we had to switch, it confused
soft too much and since she is easily confusled I let her change, Miss
Violette, hoping your server isn't really sick
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message ...

Old May 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Blurbubble" (fake addy)
had some very interesting things to say about Iz dere sumfin rong wif
da servvaz?:

Ize jusst gonna be teknikall heer! Meowmie anna mineownself haf notiisst dis
larst fyoo daze dat da powsts on rpcc seem to be kummin in aggen furrom
sevvarall days ago - effen da wuns Weez orlreddy ripplyed tu! But dere downt
seem tu bee furry menny nyoo powsts? Iz dis just happnin to uz heer or ar
uffur kitteez haffin da saym purroblem?

Mine's been fine.

Felix, not sure what advice to offer

[Felix's Mom here. I've worked in tech support, and this does sound
like an issue with your news server. Check with their support.]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 17th 04, 03:51 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Soundz like yur noos serfur hic-cuped! We usez da German noos serfur
individual.net anna not da won frum ourz ISP cawz it duznt hic-cup anna it
blocks all uf da spam. Try da German won, itz free...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 18th 04, 12:19 AM
Sylvia M.

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
Soundz like yur noos serfur hic-cuped! We usez da German noos serfur
individual.net anna not da won frum ourz ISP cawz it duznt hic-cup anna

it
blocks all uf da spam. Try da German won, itz free...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Skuze me, buttid duz Individual.net awlzo offurr e-mayle? I juzt yuze it
furr ngz.

Dyna..awlwayz reddy tu lern moor, ya kno...

Old May 18th 04, 06:00 AM
Sylvia M

siiiiyyy tuu bad.

Dyna, wantin hur own purrsonul akownt

Old May 20th 04, 10:21 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
This happened to the server we used to use so we had to switch, it

confused
soft too much and since she is easily confusled I let her change, Miss
Violette, hoping your server isn't really sick

Fangu, it seems to haf got betta dis larst cuppall ov daze so weez just
gotta keep an eye on it!

Clarence

---